Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Maybe fantasy is more accurate than we've realized

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
'Good vs. evil' is often thought to be an unrealistic fantasy that humans have invented to make for captivating stories.

But if you think about it, Jews are pretty close to being the pure evil of our world. They've been exiled and persecuted for centuries by everyone. Why would that happen, if not for a good reason? We all know the shit they pull off and the chaos they cause in our time.

I realized the sheer evil of Jewish globalism when I watched some Western dude's travel vlog from an African village. What I saw were ethnic Africans living in their natural habitat. Everyone was happy, things were lovely. I did not feel an ounce of racism within me, watching that video. That's when I realized that my hate for niggers is an entirely artificial creation caused by Jews pushing for mass immigration. Of course I still don't want niggers in my neighborhood. But if not for Jewish influences, I would've never had a reason to start hating them in the first place.

Seeing the hate and destruction Jews bring about to the world, how could we consider them anything but agents of pure evil?

Last edited:
'Good vs. evil' is often thought to be an unrealistic fantasy that humans have invented to make for captivating stories.

But if you think about it, Jews are pretty close to being the pure evil of our world. They've been exiled and persecuted for centuries by everyone. Why would that happen, if not for a good reason? We all know the shit they pull off and the chaos they cause in our time.

I realized the sheer evil of Jewish globalism when I watched some Western dude's travel vlog from an African village. What I saw were ethnic Africans living in their natural habitat. Everyone was happy, things were lovely. I did not feel an ounce of racism within me, watching that video. That's when I realized that my hate for niggers is an entirely artificial creation caused by Jewsh pushing for mass immigration. Of course I still don't want niggers in my neighborhood. But if not for Jewish influences, I would've never had a reason to hate them in the first place.
Jews are like the agents of DIO

Fuck’em lmao. I really don’t care about what the juice may or may not have done because people are shit and too privileged for their own good

There is no good or evil. there is only personal morals. People base good and evil off of majority opinion. If you ask anyone personally they will always claim to be on the good side unless they don't expect you to believe them. I think I'm good as I abide by my own morals but many others would disagree and call me evil