Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

May the blue eyes inherit the earth

I

idfklma

Banned
-
I hate my eyes. Boring. Brownish hazel, but mostly boring brown. There is no denying blue eyes are better in every way. Green eyes mog too. May their numbers multiply. Brown eyes may remain, but only the light brown eyes that look a nice honey color, all t50s must die. Blue eyes look like water and the sky. Brown eyes look like dirt and shit. Nice going bro.

Blue eyes don't mean shit if they are in an ugly head.

I hate my eyes. Boring. Brownish hazel, but mostly boring brown. There is no denying blue eyes are better in every way. Green eyes mog too. May their numbers multiply. Brown eyes may remain, but only the light brown eyes that look a nice honey color, all t50s must die. Blue eyes look like water and the sky. Brown eyes look like dirt and shit. Nice going bro.
I have blue eyes

As if your eyes should the priority of worrysomeness rn

I like green better but honestly eye color means jack shit when you're subhuman although it will never be a bad thing to have colored ones unlike t50s so I agree.

My eye color is the least of my concerns

There will be no blue eyes in 2100 or very, very few. By that time niggers and sandniggers dominate Europe

I would mog if I had blue eyes
There will be no blue eyes in 2100 or very, very few. By that time niggers and sandniggers dominate Europe
Sand niggers sometimes have blue eyes