Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News May the 4th be with you

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
Greetings and happy May, redditors! This month hosts no shortage of exciting events (Met Gala, NBA Playoffs, Eurovision, oh my!) but none more important than our unofficial—but so widely beloved that it’s pretty much official—favorite holiday: May the 4th.

For our fellow Star Wars fans, we created a Star Wars Custom Feed that’s jam-packed with all the relevant communities in the Reddit galaxy, from r/DarthJarJar to r/lightsabers. Some might say it puts the “Star” in “starter pack.” Open, scroll, and maybe send a post to the person who first got you hooked on the franchise. In the words of Yoda, “Your path you must decide.”

But before you go, we’ll leave you with this joke: Which program do Jedi use to open PDF files? Adobe Won Kenobi.

Sincerely,
Your favorite sentient brand

pviomp77bhx81.gif

it's may 5th

I tried to watch the first star wars 3 times and had to turn it off because it was so boring and the acting was bad

I tried to watch the first star wars 3 times and had to turn it off because it was so boring and the acting was bad
Whose acting was the worst did u think

My coworker used to say that to me every year. Would always wear a jedi robe to work on that day. We had to dress business casual but coats/robes dont count. Kinda miss him. He was a cool guy. His hobby was medieval enthusiasts. He was a german 6’5ish guy that would be darth vader for halloween due to his height (costume parties) and after years of knowing him let me into these little secret tidbits about him. He was an old chad but ive said it before that a lot of males likes chads typically treated me good to decent especially at the workplace. Especially the older ones. (Fun fact: he would whisper to me and we would have discussions of white power (german master race in his case) and debate the ww2 battles and womder what could have been had hitler won:feelshaha: he was super into white pride)

thanks OP. That phrase reminded me of a good time.
now today is cinco de mayo and all the niggers and spics will be drinking and fucking and doing illegal shit all day :feelsseriously: for usto clean up tomorrow. Least i can get cheap tacos today:feelsautistic:

Heckin bonkers! wholesome

Updoot

It's true May has a lot to offer though. like May the 23rd for example :feelsEhh:

it's may 5th
tbh

Yeah they suck.
Also the absolutely ugly incest foid. It hurts my eyes to look at her disgusting face.
This is a satire thread.
I only like attack of the clones from star wars series. Also the mandalorian. Rest is shit.

:feelswhat:

:dafuckfeels:

My coworker used to say that to me every year. Would always wear a jedi robe to work on that day. We had to dress business casual but coats/robes dont count. Kinda miss him. He was a cool guy. His hobby was medieval enthusiasts. He was a german 6’5ish guy that would be darth vader for halloween due to his height (costume parties) and after years of knowing him let me into these little secret tidbits about him. He was an old chad but ive said it before that a lot of males likes chads typically treated me good to decent especially at the workplace. Especially the older ones. (Fun fact: he would whisper to me and we would have discussions of white power (german master race in his case) and debate the ww2 battles and womder what could have been had hitler won:feelshaha: he was super into white pride)

thanks OP. That phrase reminded me of a good time.
now today is cinco de mayo and all the niggers and spics will be drinking and fucking and doing illegal shit all day :feelsseriously: for usto clean up tomorrow. Least i can get cheap tacos today:feelsautistic:
:feelsokman:

Heckin bonkers! wholesome

View attachment 608084
:feelsLightsaber:

May the 23rd
:feelssus:

Last edited:
Holy shit this is way to crazy to be a coinkydink. I am now a DJJ theorist

I would like to clarify that this is a copypasta from reddit admin nigger post and I have pretty strong dislike for this overrated franchise.

Yeah they suck.
Also the absolutely ugly incest foid. It hurts my eyes to look at her disgusting face.
This is a satire thread.
I only like attack of the clones from star wars series. Also the mandalorian. Rest is shit.
Are you talking about Natalie Portman? She was in her prime here