Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL May manlets neglect you and Chad accept you

It is funny how manlets are seen universally by foids as something bad. How did they deduce that just because he is short, he has a bad personality? This is kind of a halo effect in practice, where the "good guy" she wants to date must be a "masked tall man." Never the reverse.

lemme guess, you are disqualified unless you have pfizer-carditis.

Simptok must be banned in all world.

It is funny how manlets are seen universally by foids as something bad. How did they deduce that just because he is short, he has a bad personality? This is kind of a halo effect in practice, where the "good guy" she wants to date must be a "masked tall man." Never the reverse.
Yep, every time I have interacted with a foid infiltrator on this site, they have always been mean to me. I think the reason is that I have manlet in my name.
Brootal. The guy of her dreams has no face. He hides it behind a mask. But, he is 6'4. Says it all; height > face.
Yep, people will say JBW. But find an example where a foid is saying "a masked white man"

It's fucking noodlewhore again

Spoonfaced bitches and their wishlists are getting more comical.

Because we are the subjects of super Mario connected via PATHS

People dont realise how insane 6'4 is

I hope she commits suicide with her ugly ass.