Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

May be working again after 2 years of ldar.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Doing some work as a kitchen porter for a trial then maybe employment.

Pretty basic shitty work but it woild pay more than neetbux and wont be in isolation 24/7 all the time... :forcedsmile:

Congrats

I doubt that most people enjoy the NEET life

Congrats

I doubt that most people enjoy the NEET life

on paper NEET life sounds good but anyone whos done it for a while knows its very boring and isolated.

4 years of neet here, are you sure? you will be around females and normies

4 years of neet here, are you sure? you will be around females and normies

well its mainly dish washing and shit so back of house, in a small place so not much exposure to normies and females.

Probably healthy to be working.

Better than staying home all day everyday.

well its mainly dish washing and shit so back of house, in a small place so not much exposure to normies and females.
This is ideal for an incel. I was a host at the front of a restaurant, and it was super stressful. You're pretty much a waiter, but you have to do all the sidework and get no tips. There were a couple days where I had to be a busboy, and it was super relaxing compared to working the front. I should've transferred to that position.

Congratulations bud.

It always feel good to have extra money in your wallet.

So I guess that means you'd still have leftover money? Since you have to pay a bit of rent to your parents.

Nice at least you don’t have to interact with customers

Best of luck out there man. The NEET life is miserable... I'm glad to hear that you are taking small steps towards climbing out of the pit of despair.

Congratulations bud.

It always feel good to have extra money in your wallet.

So I guess that means you'd still have leftover money? Since you have to pay a bit of rent to your parents.

yeh, i will probably end up just saving it because i dont really spend a lot on playing videogames.

neetcel sucks and so does wagecelling. we cant win