Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious may be a sensitive topic but...

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i seriously believe we

((-the real non looks havers, miserable soul pain havers and who are virgins and +18 )

all should get fucking strong and train physically and on how to use weapons /make weapons.
do you realize that we caring about some pussy shit is just so fucking silly and thats not even a mgtow cucked Point of view..
we seriously need to get stronger and prepare for the war.. it is coming. it literally is.

tldr; get stronger physically + mentally + fix your soul pain + stop giving females any care except mom + shame simps + politics are faggot cope it's a jew trick to make communist faggot females control the world.

btw not a federal faggot i live in 3rd world. many OGs here confirm.. just saying.

we seriously need to get stronger and prepare for the war.. it is coming. it literally is.
yeah but it won't be an incel vs soyciety war, it'll be some jewish bullshit

what fucking war is coming, cuck? I already served in the military, what training do you think I need, I'm trained as an infantryman, all you fucking need to know is how to operate a rifle and clean it and service it, you wont be entering and clearing a room:feelsLightsaber:

Last edited by a moderator:
what fucking war is coming, cuck? I already served in the military, what training do you think I need, I'm trained as an infantryman

Oh...

what fucking war is coming, cuck? I already served in the military, what training do you think I need, I'm trained as an infantryman, all you fucking need to know is how to operate a rifle and clean it and service it, you wont be entering and clearing a room:feelsLightsaber:
you are trained. the other 1 k brothers aren't. doubt a man who's held real ak would use meme emojis tbh
you need to fix your soul pain

you are trained. the other 1 k brothers aren't. doubt a man who's held real ak would use meme emojis tbh

you need to fix your soul pain
i was trained with m4's not ak's, also m240s, m249s and Javelin's and 50cals:feelsaww: oh and mk19s and ASIPS and m320s

Im just bored tbh

i was trained with m4's not ak's, also m240s, m249s and Javelin's and 50cals:feelsaww: oh and mk19s and ASIPS and m320s

Im just bored tbh
nice :yes:

What would I even fight for? To prolong my miserable life? Woo what a great deal. No thanks - the only firearm training I'll do is choking on a bullet.