Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

May Allah dam any woman that has been a slut to hell

I

islamicincel

Veteran
May Allah dam every woman to hell that has had sex/anything sexual before marriage.

May Allah make them suffer eternity in the pit fires of hell.

inshallah

Last edited:
Dont they go to hell for that already? Unless they go through extensive prayer or is it a unforgivable sin?

Inshallah amin bro
Dont they go to hell for that already? Unless they go through extensive prayer or is it a unforgivable sin?
he is just curse them

Cope. The only punishment is the one dished out by man. They won't learn until we do something about it.

Before going to hell p[retty foids could give me sam fak

Mashallah, one day brother we will behead all of these foids brother.

if there is a god any woman who died is burning in hell right now.

They deserve to go there and get ass fucked by satan and his minions

Mashallah, one day brother we will behead all of these foids brother.
If you do that, who are men going to fuck?! The feminist and the Jew are the only ones who deserve such an Islamic punishment.

If you do that, who are men going to fuck?! The feminist and the Jew are the only ones who deserve such an Islamic punishment.
Robot foids

May allah send every single woman to hell, as Ibnul Arabi said. Women are the soldiers of the devil.

We must cover up women and never let them interact with them. Marry them off at 15

Trust me we will live much better lives

Every incel must convert today

Foids prefere to suffer in hell over getting near to a sub8 male

Isn't that haram for you Muslims?

Only the fucking Jews and feminists deserve Islamic-style executions.
This goes much deeper than that.All whores are responsible for the state of this degenerate society and the nightmarish hell we're living in.Who are men going to fuck?why does that even matter,women will never willingly have sex with us.Humanity is better off ending.
They deserve to go there and get ass fucked by satan and his minions
These sick foids will probably end up liking this torture .Getting ass raped by the ultimate giga Chad, the devil himself ,said to be one of the most beautiful of creation before his disobedience to God.

Last edited:
انتهى

الله أكبر

incellahlah brothers.

I am God. I will take care of business myself.
We must cover up women and never let them interact with them. Marry them off at 15

Trust me we will live much better lives

Every incel must convert today
You are a Muslim and still an incel? Why would I convert? Make up your own religion. If Allah is real, why are you an incel?