Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Maxxing only changes one thing

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
You go from disgust to pity.
I was into sports in high-school and sports-mogged many high-tier normies and chadlites. This did not change my success with foids at all, meanwhile all those mogged attractive guys got regular jb gfs:feelsohgod:
4/10 ugly face with big nose and high hairline also last stage of acne (got lucky to have little to no scars)
The look that foids gave me in high school was pity, it says something like - you are ok, sportsmaxxed and shiet but such a shame ure ugly as FUCK...
No problem, it all went back to digust in university:lul:

You're lucky you're not acne scarred. You don't have to live with that curse for the rest of your existence.

@Ramcel remember when I fuked ur mom n dad:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

No sports for your face.

In some cases it may make people be more disgusted with you.
"How dare this subhuman try to escape his fate! Doesnt he know that he is destined to be subpar? He should just keep his head down and be a doormat, someone needs to put him in his place."

That means you were a 3 before maxing.

Maxing from 4 to 5 or 5 to 6 can make all the difference.

Having to "maxx" with the thought of getting a foid---> degrading.

You go from disgust to pity.
I was into sports in high-school and sports-mogged many high-tier normies and chadlites. This did not change my success with foids at all, meanwhile all those mogged attractive guys got regular jb gfs:feelsohgod:
4/10 ugly face with big nose and high hairline also last stage of acne (got lucky to have little to no scars)
The look that foids gave me in high school was pity, it says something like - you are ok, sportsmaxxed and shiet but such a shame ure ugly as FUCK...
No problem, it all went back to digust in university:lul:
True! They can no longer judge you for "not putting in the slightest effort". Then they realize just how hopeless you actually are and start feeling sorry instead.