Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Maximum jerk off sessions per day before serious damage?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★
Does anyone know the scientific literature for maximum masturbation per day to avoid injury? I've gotten to 7 in one day when I was younger. I remember finding chaterbate as a teen and being on it all day. blew my mind to be watching a foid Livestream sexual things. I'm 26 now, and recently gotten to 5. I couldn't go anymore, I actually felt a prostate spasm and it hurt like hell. I don't go over 2 or 3x a day now.

Does anyone know the scientific literature for maximum masturbation per day to avoid injury? I've gotten to 7 in one day when I was younger. I remember finding chaterbate as a teen and being on it all day. blew my mind to be watching a foid Livestream sexual things. I'm 26 now, and recently gotten to 5. I couldn't go anymore, I actually felt a prostate spasm and it hurt like hell. I don't go over 2 or 3x a day now.
I had a friend who did 11

IMG 1614

Wonder what he was jacking off to

ive never injured me dick and ive done 4 consistently. Worst thats happened is losing a bit of sensitivity for a day.

Last edited:
ive known people who could do 10+ due to short refractory period but one guy actually broke it so i guess 5-12

Last edited:
my refractory period is quite short but i dislike cumming dust