Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Maurice Tillet (30s/40s wrestler "French Angel" inspiration for Shrek) given a fake wife by IncelTear in a LARP to prove looks don't matter

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ts1ke1/just_a_reminder_to_incels_that_the_french_angel/
FrenchAngelOlga

MightyMike88 said:

Some basic research shows that while there was a lady named Olga in Tillet's life, she was actually married to his manager Karl Pojella
Olga

View: https://medium.com/exploring-history/the-french-angel-26513e05ccef

cannot find any evidence this guy married or even had a GF or sex tbh he might've died an incel despite being a famous ogremaxer

props to Kossondra O'Hara for her delve into wrestling history, a foid I admire for her IQ and androphilia

Last edited:
Yeah, I was looking at that.

Yeah, I was looking at that.
never amazes me how people take at face value any claims that feed into their narrative without checking their facts first

we do that here too of course, always be wary

how retarded are these fag redditors? just look at how masc he is. imagine how huge his skull is, wrist, cock etc. it's not a joke to say he has more smv than everyone here. fucking mogs me to shrek's swamp and back

how retarded are these fag redditors? just look at how masc he is. imagine how huge his skull is, wrist, cock etc. it's not a joke to say he has more smv than everyone here. fucking mogs me to shrek's swamp and back
it's plausible he'd get a foid w/ ogremax fetish but they still lied and said his manager's wife is his wife =/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back