Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Matt Walsh is a White nationalist at this point.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar

I think Shapiro will only fire him when he mentions anything about the Jews, like Candace Owens did

I think Shapiro will only fire him when he mentions anything about the Jews, like Candace Owens did
He keeps making tweets like this. Ben doesn't like people who say legal immigration is bad. I don't know how he isn't fired yet

Tbh, it was always kinda obvious with him, he's a small town American who never received any elite education that would give him a filter to hold back with his views, and the ferocity with which he hated trannies always kinda implied that he has similar views on other such cultural topics.

Tbh, it was always kinda obvious with him, he's a small town American who never received any elite education that would give him a filter to hold back with his views, and the ferocity with which he hated trannies always kinda implied that he has similar views on other such cultural topics.
True

He`s a christcuck faggot

I've said it for months Schlomo is increasingly seeing and projecting himself as white , in league against non whites and their uppity anti genocide protesting.
It's always tactics and realpolitik with Schlomo.