Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Matt Lauer fired from Today Show

T

tuc71321

Greycel
Some workplace slut accused Matt Lauer of sexual misconduct and now he is fired. So tried of men being accused by sluts of grabbing their ass. We as incels need to do something about this !!!

Good. The more scared men become of flirting around, the more they will be forced into monogamy. Just lol if you think women are the only problem.

They won't even ask for any proof these days.

You get accused of sexual misconduct and your life is over. Women hold so much power over men.

Good dude was a fucking cuck

Lol yea... never liked him anyways. I was so used to seeing him. Crazy how used up 60 year olds have so much power.

CopingGymcel said:
They won't even ask for any proof these days.

You get accused of sexual misconduct and your life is over. Women hold so much power over men.

What is so frustrating about it is that this behavior is so regressive that it ignores hundreds year of law and strips away the ability for the man to face his accuser. So not only is his life fucked up, he doesn't even know who fucked up his life.

I can't believe that so many people even bother to entertain such ass backwards policies.

ambitioncel said:
If I was him, I would sue for wrongful termination. Someone needs to set a precedence here. THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Employers can pretty much fire their employees for whatever reason. But that is why there needs to be precedence. I don't see how you could link it to any sort of current law, though... maybe discrimination?

blackcel said:
What is so frustrating about it is that this behavior is so regressive that it ignores hundreds year of law and strips away the ability for the man to face his accuser. So not only is his life fucked up, he doesn't even know who fucked up his life.

I can't believe that so many people even bother to entertain such ass backwards policies.

Regressive left.

Sluts lead men on, even going as far as making sexually suggestive remarks, and then they cry rape when the man reciprocates.

I have no remorse. These powerful liberal men made their own bed when they forced feminism down society's throats. Who knows how many countless mens' lives they must have ruined. What goes around comes around.