Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mathematician rejected $1 million prize 'because it is unfair'

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-

"Grigori Perelman, who solved the Poincaré conjecture, the only one of the Millennium Prize Problems to be solved, hasn't been seen in over a decade. "

"Mr Perelman, who lives in a small apartment in St Petersburg with his elderly mother, is unemployed and neighbours say he lives in poverty. "

World's top maths genius are jobless and living with his mother.

tbh I believe that he's not happy, he just accepted how life is.

He had the chance to be a millionaire, but he rejected the Fields Medal and 1 million dollars, I can't understand why.

He said: "I'm not interested in money or fame; I don’t want to be on display like an animal in a zoo. I’m not a hero of mathematics "

tbh I can't imagine a woman doing the same thing.

I respect him so much because he's ahead of our time like he knew something that nobody knows.

Probably many of us will have the same kind of lifestyle in the future, but without being known for doing something important ...

He's a genius and crazy guy at the same time. most of us will have a miserable life and probably we won't give anything important to society.

Life is tough and maybe god doesn't exist, but what do we can do? we can only choose to simply live a reasonable life expecting to die and that's it. That's life.

He should have taken the money for his mother's sake.

A foid would never be able to solve one of those problems tbh

Yeah man, I can't understand, but he's a genius, right?
He probably knows what he's doing

you can be smart in some areas but not others

The kind of personality that can facilitate the single-minded pursuit of a goal, like cutting-edge mathematics, regardless of intelligence, is prone to making weird decisions and value judgements, I suppose.

How practical was the math problem that he solved? Is it going to change anything?

A foid would never be able to solve one of those problems tbh
Foids suck at math and any type of critical thinking. All they can think about is chad and parties and chads cum.

How practical was the math problem that he solved? Is it going to change anything?
not directly
It's pure knowledge. Not all knowledge brings to a instant benefit to mankind.
to mathematicians, it's a great achievement that closes a major hole in their understanding.
you can be smart in some areas but not others
Yeah, I would like know what was going on inside his brain to make such a decision

Last edited:
The Slavpill is so strong that it even made a Jew refuse money. :lul:

hasn't been seen in over a decade , hermitcel?

as paranoid as this may sound, maybe he was also worried about the consequences of a sudden windfall, especially if everyone in his circle will find out he's got a million bucks.

"Grigori Perelman, who solved the Poincaré conjecture, the only one of the Millennium Prize Problems to be solved, hasn't been seen in over a decade. "

"Mr Perelman, who lives in a small apartment in St Petersburg with his elderly mother, is unemployed and neighbours say he lives in poverty. "

World's top maths genius are jobless and living with his mother.

tbh I believe that he's not happy, he just accepted how life is.

He had the chance to be a millionaire, but he rejected the Fields Medal and 1 million dollars, I can't understand why.

He said: "I'm not interested in money or fame; I don’t want to be on display like an animal in a zoo. I’m not a hero of mathematics "

tbh I can't imagine a woman doing the same thing.

I respect him so much because he's ahead of our time like he knew something that nobody knows.

Probably many of us will have the same kind of lifestyle in the future, but without being known for doing something important ...

He's a genius and crazy guy at the same time. most of us will have a miserable life and probably we won't give anything important to society.

Life is tough and maybe god doesn't exist, but what do we can do? we can only choose to simply live a reasonable life expecting to die and that's it. That's life.
He turned down a million dollars??? WHAT.THE.FUCK???

Million dollars, the price of ego.

He can send that money to me if he doesn’t want it.

This is crazy, but no money will recover his lost teen love, i kinda relate to it, but i would take the money ngl

Cucked jewspaper asking me for money to read the article
ag951.gif

You can be academically smart but a low iq retard at the same time

Just money-minimizing theory

I think he probably did it so he become famous.

Pretty sure he's doing tours of colleges and getting speaking fees. Not sure if he's making more than a million dollars though.

Weird flex but ok

everything in this world is unfair though..

The IQ meme strikes again. People like Stephan Molyneux and other frauds will give you the impression that individuals with high IQs live wonderful lives when, in fact, nothing could be farther from the truth. Most people with high IQs are too eccentric to live a normal life in this society.

The IQ meme strikes again. People like Stephan Molyneux and other frauds will give you the impression that individuals with high IQs live wonderful lives when, in fact, nothing could be farther from the truth. Most people with high IQs are too eccentric to live a normal life in this society.
High IQ people, as a group, live longer, have better marriages, make more money, are victimized by crime less often, and are more physically attractive.

High IQ people, as a group, live longer, have better marriages, make more money, are victimized by crime less often, and are more physically attractive.

More physically attracted? what's the correlation between IQ and attractiveness?

I'm dragging down the statistic. :feelsbadman:

That doesn't make any sense

This equation doesn't compute!

Diogenes IQ. This man is an ascetic marvel of mankind and I salute him.

@Ahnfeltia Thots on Grigori's retardation?

Hes a dumbass

The kind of personality that can facilitate the single-minded pursuit of a goal, like cutting-edge mathematics, regardless of intelligence, is prone to making weird decisions and value judgements, I suppose.
This desu