Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mathematical proof that foids are evil.

You are coping if you think that we can change our situation. JFL at how delusional you are.

Novels yeah. I have two novels that I have to finish, they are both on the same universe.

M A T H S

Thanks mate
I said cope because your math and logic are wrong

The overall proof strategy is right (making sure the derivative of the functions are nice to get a constant value of the functions... this then allowing you to sample any point and getting the answer), though obviously the logic is flawed lmao (root of evil = sqrt(E)). I think OP's proof is supposed to be light-hearted though.

Maybe you are just not into maths, tbh outside of maths and physics I'm just dumb as fuck lmao
Don't feel bad bro, I'm just messing a bit with derivatives lol
Though my point still stands. Foids are evil.
I wonder how many mathcels and physicscels browse these forums. I see some people here are into programming which is cool

The overall proof strategy is right (making sure the derivative of the functions are nice to get a constant value of the functions... this then allowing you to sample any point and getting the answer), though obviously the logic is flawed lmao (root of evil = sqrt(E)). I think OP's proof is supposed to be light-hearted though.
Honestly it seemed normal for me since the root that I use the most is the square root, I just made a little pun by saying that root of Evil = sqrt(E) lmao
However you are right. This proof was just for fun tbh

I wonder how many mathcels and physicscels browse these forums. I see some people here are into programming which is cool
I don't think there are many mathcels or physicscel (but I'm sure there are some)
I'm shit at programming though

My math is correct lmao, I hope you know what derivatives are boyo
Regarding logic it's more of a point of view tbh

Is this fucking calculus?

Yes, the proof strategy is correct but literally everything in the proof is flawed- countless logic and math errors. But yeah, I get its light hearted... I see over 10+ flaws.

Yes, the proof strategy is correct but literally everything in the proof is flawed- countless logic and math errors. But yeah, I get its light hearted... I see over 10+ flaws.
Tell them then. I'm really curious.

As E is a constant, we need to show that F'(t) = 0 for any t.
Evil is not constant, there's different levels of evil.
By definition, Money, Looks and Status are all required to get a foid.
So F(t) = M(t).L(t).S(t)
Incorrect. It would be F(t) = Q(M(t), L(t), S(t)) where Q is the validator function. Simply stated, if M and S are both 0 for all t but L(t) is max value (Yotta Chad) you're saying women wouldn't want him? We know this is false.
With the product rule:
F'(t) = M'(t).L(t).S(t) + M(t).L'(t).S(t) + M(t).L(t).S'(t)
See above comment. We now have a multi-variable function.
Of course L'(t) = 0 for any t (we can't change our shitty genetics, bros... so we will look like shit forever).
Wrong. We can surgerymaxx. Fatcels can skinnymaxx. Skinnycels can roidmaxx. And so on. Looks can improve (obviously not to Chad status- but different argument).
As looks are required to get money and status, it also implies that naturally, we can't change our "losers" position, thus showing that for any t, M'(t) = 0 and S'(t) = 0.
This is absolutely false. You are claiming that looks are a necessary condition for money and status- which is laughable and can be so trivially disproved by numerous examples. Like an incel being born to a rich family, an incel president, or an incel clown like Danny DeVito.
Eventually, F'(t) = 0 for any t.
This implies that F(t) is a constant. We just need to find a value for F at one specific instant.
See above comments, this logic no longer works.
As money and looks allow you to do terrible and disgusting actions without being punished, we can say that they are both the root of Evil, explaining the following:
Again, this is wrong.
M(0) = L(0) = sqrt(E).

Then we get that for any t:
F(t) = F(0) = M(0).L(0).S(0)
F(t) = sqrt(E).sqrt(E).1
F(t) = [sqrt(E)]^2
See above comments
Tell them then. I'm really curious.
Done.

Also, his functions are horribly defined and I would disagree with the definitions of many of them.

Evil is not constant, there's different levels of evil.
Evil here is presented more as a concept. But I get your point.

Incorrect. It would be F(t) = Q(M(t), L(t), S(t)) where Q is the validator function. Simply stated, if M and S are both 0 for all t but L(t) is max value (Yotta Chad) you're saying women wouldn't want him? We know this is false.
Who the fuck is Yotta Chad? Don't tell me that you know any Chad who doesn't have status nor money. Most (if not all) of them succeeded in their lives.

See above comment. We now have a multi-variable function.
Well to be honest I did hesitate to introduce a multi-variable function rather than three separate functions (as I did).
As this proof is more me messing around than using in-depth mathematics.
You are right. That was just me simplifying (maybe too much, I concede) the calculations.

Wrong. We can surgerymaxx. Fatcels can skinnymaxx. Skinnycels can roidmaxx. And so on. Looks can improve (obviously not to Chad status- but different argument).
  1. Fatcel = 99% volcel tbh.
  2. What is roadmaxxing? Don't know about that one
  3. Our looks can improve, but not greatly. So little that the variation is almost none (i.e. the derivative is 0). Maybe I'm coping a bit too hard but since surgery is not well accepted by cucks and others I don't think it will ever help us greatly (I haven't heard of any good story of succeeding by surgery yet)
This is absolutely false. You are claiming that looks are a necessary condition for money and status- which is laughable and can be so trivially disproved by numerous examples. Like an incel being born to a rich family, an incel president, or an incel clown like Danny DeVito.
I was more thinking of an incel succedding my himself rather than one who was born in a privileged background.
An incel succeeding by himself is something I have absolutely never heard of.

See above comments, this logic no longer works.
Agreed regarding what you said previously

Again, this is wrong.
Explain.

See above comments
(/)

Done.

Also, his functions are horribly defined and I would disagree with the definitions of many of them.
I do know that I was absolutely not thorough at all (don't worry I'm much more thorough when doing actual calculus lmao), this thread was just for fun tbh.

Thanks for your advice anyways lol.

I was more thinking of an incel succedding my himself rather than one who was born in a privileged background.
An incel succeeding by himself is something I have absolutely never heard of.
But you didn't make that claim.
As looks are required to get money and status
So you are saying you can't have money and status without looks. I disproved it in my prior post.

Overall good job I guess, no need to be so strict over fun posts like this

Can't argue with math