Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mathematic Proof That Women Are Evil

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
What’s up everyone, today I will be demonstrating how women are evil and proving it mathematically.

First, it is important to know that women thrive primarily off of time and money. More specifically, other people’s time and other people’s money.

From this we can conclude:

Women = Time x Money

Then, there are two common sayings, “time is money” and “money is the root of all evil. From these, we can respectively conclude:

Time = Money
Money = √Evil

Women = Time * Money
But time equals money, so:
Women = Money^2
And money equals the root of evil, so...
Women = (√Evil)^2

Women = Evil

Jfl but it's true

Is that just a re-writing of an old joke image?
Searching for "4chan proves that women are evil" I found this on the second line of Google Images.

please don't pretend you're a higher IQ than you are.

Attachments

• Math_274daf_1131008.jpg
    Math_274daf_1131008.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 133
I approve of teaching mathematical proofs this way :feelsokman:

If you ever need to calculate more complicated and modern formulas you can use Microsoft Excel for it. You can also use our templates to represent your work more effectively as well. We offer new charts and graphs that help you present your data in compelling ways, with formatting, sparklines, and tables to better understand your data. Easily create forecasts with just a click to predict trends.

-Linda from Sanctioning

Searching for "4chan proves that women are evil" I found this on the second line of Google Images.

Should have known it was already out there.

Good observation, and I agree. They view money a similar way they view jewels. They are attracted to luxury. And the unfortunate thing is they can easily have it all.

this is tumblr tier post tbh... incredibly low iq

The highest iq, ignore haters op.

PhD in Mathematics IQ.

The majority of the female gender is bad.

There is nothing in that statement that says money is a square root.

Since you haven't shown what is the type of root is used for evil, the proper formulation is that women = evil^(2/x) where x is the whatever is the number of the root of evil and x > 0.

So women are evil but we do not know precisely how evil.

technical indeed.

If you ever need to calculate more complicated and modern formulas you can use Microsoft Excel for it. You can also use our templates to represent your work more effectively as well. We offer new charts and graphs that help you present your data in compelling ways, with formatting, sparklines, and tables to better understand your data. Easily create forecasts with just a click to predict trends.
View attachment 99199
-Linda from Sanctioning
I will try

View attachment 99199
-Linda from Sanctioning
Reported for advertising.

I always fucking hated mathemtic

Fucking fraud

What’s up everyone, today I will be demonstrating how women are evil and proving it mathematically.

First, it is important to know that women thrive primarily off of time and money. More specifically, other people’s time and other people’s money.

From this we can conclude:

Women = Time x Money

Then, there are two common sayings, “time is money” and “money is the root of all evil. From these, we can respectively conclude:

Time = Money
Money = √Evil

Women = Time * Money
But time equals money, so:
Women = Money^2
And money equals the root of evil, so...
Women = (√Evil)^2

Women = Evil
Ancient joke.

It's an old joke but really it's an observation.

Ironically I remember seeing this in highschool.