Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Math Questions Thread(Mathcels)

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
Question : x<y<z and x,y,z are natural numbers. x+2y+3z=74 ---> what is x+y+z max value? answer:36

How can i solve that?

I thought L was a genious.

Question : x<y<z and x,y,z are natural numbers. x+2y+3z=74 ---> what is x+y+z max value? answer:36

How can i solve that?
You stemmaxxing bro?

nigga who give a fuck

How can i solve that?
Is 36 the max value of x+y+z?

i actually have no idea i guess i suck at math

why waste your time

I'd make a permutation table in google sheets. You could also plot it as a 3d surface in some graph program/3d engine. It usually gets easier when you visualize your data.

It reminded me how I hate math

@BoltzmanOscillate @blackcel are highest IQ mathcels on this forum

Fuck education. Only motivator to succeed in school for bluepillers it to betabux whore, for incels there is none. Just get a job as a cashier or something if you want one

Let's guess a value for Z and X

If x=1 and z=0, therefore;

1+2y=74
y=36.5 ( it's a rational number, so this can't be our answer)

if x=2 and z=0, then

2+2y=74
y=36 ( ok, it's a natural number. But let's keep going)

if x=3 and z=0
3+2y=74
y=35,5 ( again a rational number)

if x=4 and z=0
4+2y=74
y=35 ( it's a natural number, but 35<36)

Note that for every natural number greater than 1, the value of Y will decrease. Therefore, the maximum value for Y is 36. Plugging the value in x+2y+3z=74, we have 2+2x36+0=74.

@BoltzmanOscillate @blackcel are highest IQ mathcels on this forum
I only know every math an undergraduate electrical engineer would need to know. A mathmajorcel would be able to surpass me in abstract math, easily.