Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Math] How many hours, down to the last minute, have passed?

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
Stacy began reading her book at 5:55 PM on Monday. She finished reading the book at 6:20 PM the following day. Assuming she did not change time zones, how many hours had passed when she was done reading her book?

03FEF637 F9C5 4F00 8FA4 CEC17AE86586

Tricky question, stacy don't read books, they prefer to be fucked by chads

Stacy had a pause and forgot her book and finished it later. Or did she ?

24hrs 25 mins

Maybe Stacy misremembers the time when she was banned.
How would she misremember when she started reading the book when the exact time was recorded by a computer? Either way, this is irrelevant because the problem states the times, not Stacy. If she thought she started at 1 AM, it's irrelevant because her thoughts aren't stated in the problem

How would she misremember when she started reading the book when the exact time was recorded by a computer? Either way, this is irrelevant because the problem states the times, not Stacy. If she thought she started at 1 AM, it's irrelevant because her thoughts aren't stated in the problem
JFL @ libraries tbh

Game theory class flashbacks

This thread is so forced and dumb. I don't even think the people commenting here except @Godzuki even know what this thread is hinting at. I think it's time to give up.
What are you?
I can no longer tell.
What do you wish me, well?
Adieu