Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Maternal instinct and the dogpill

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Earlier today I observed a woman walking her dog. The dog took a shit on the grass, and she went and picked up the shit to throw it into a trash bin. (For the brownskins who don't understand this: this is why the West isn't like India.) Afterwards, I noticed that the woman incited the dog to play with her.

The timing of this got me thinking. Did picking up the dog shit trigger the woman's playfulness? I think the answer is yes. The act of cleaning up dogshit is the modern analogue of cleaning a baby's bottom, and it is obvious that a woman is genetically engineered to find existential meaning in such acts. It dawned upon me that the dogshit must have woken up her maternal instinct, which in turn made her want to play with the dog.

More broadly though, I think the perspective helps explain why so many women choose to have dogs and/or cats nowadays. As (((modern society))) has convinced them not to produce offspring, they are left in an existential void, as their primary biological goals aren't being fulfilled. She thus seeks out surrogate activities that yield existential satisfaction --- not consciously so, of course, since women aren't aware of their own psychology, but rather subconsciously. Lo and behold, owning a dog or cat fulfills this goal.

Thoughts?

no foid will ever clean our shit, brutal

i will start shitting in the parks now in hope that a female will come along and be favourable towards me

i will start shitting in the parks now in hope that a female will come along and be favourable towards me
I sometimes shit in front of my neighbours door, they still blame homeless dogs for this

Pin this high iq post admins

Pin this admins. This is high iq

She will gladly clean Chad's even normie's shit and rear his children as well, its not white women who're going childless nor it is white men, it's white incels or incels in general, jfl normies are not suffering like you as much as you want to believe or extrapolate your miseries onto them although foids prolly kill far more spawns than anyone else

Last edited:
So curries and white women; a natural fit, you say? :waitwhat:

LOL! :feelsPop:

Stickied!! :feelswhat:

ok now explain why women fuck dogs too

Pets are surrogate children and they fill that emotional void in many people. You're spot on.

It is increasingly common among white females, yes. White population isn't making babies and are being replaced in many countries.

Last edited:
Giving birth is not nice. For that reason is that such propaganda has been efficient.

Earlier today I observed a woman walking her dog. The dog took a shit on the grass, and she went and picked up the shit to throw it into a trash bin. (For the brownskins who don't understand this: this is why the West isn't like India.) Afterwards, I noticed that the woman incited the dog to play with her.

The timing of this got me thinking. Did picking up the dog shit trigger the woman's playfulness? I think the answer is yes. The act of cleaning up dogshit is the modern analogue of cleaning a baby's bottom, and it is obvious that a woman is genetically engineered to find existential meaning in such acts. It dawned upon me that the dogshit must have woken up her maternal instinct, which in turn made her want to play with the dog.

More broadly though, I think the perspective helps explain why so many women choose to have dogs and/or cats nowadays. As (((modern society))) has convinced them not to produce offspring, they are left in an existential void, as their primary biological goals aren't being fulfilled. She thus seeks out surrogate activities that yield existential satisfaction --- not consciously so, of course, since women aren't aware of their own psychology, but rather subconsciously. Lo and behold, owning a dog or cat fulfills this goal.

Thoughts?
I think you’re right — women are replacing children and families with pets.

For whatever combination of reasons “the message” in western society is teaching women that being a mother is evil and horrible suffering and that they all should just go work in industry or barring that sit on Instagram while rotting and contributing nothing of value + mooching off of a guy most likely.

People were meant to form families and raise children — especially women, it’s how we evolved. Notice how women are fucking miserable today? They hate working probably more than men do — all of them are on a billion meds for depression and the like.

Pets are their attempt at filling the needs children do without actually having kids. You tell me, think it works?

Brutal shitpill
It's OVER.

It does not works
Have you tried?

I think you’re right — women are replacing children and families with pets.

For whatever combination of reasons “the message” in western society is teaching women that being a mother is evil and horrible suffering and that they all should just go work in industry or barring that sit on Instagram while rotting and contributing nothing of value + mooching off of a guy most likely.

People were meant to form families and raise children — especially women, it’s how we evolved. Notice how women are fucking miserable today? They hate working probably more than men do — all of them are on a billion meds for depression and the like.

Pets are their attempt at filling the needs children do without actually having kids. You tell me, think it works?
Agreed. Also high IQ for using em dashes. :bigbrain: