Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Matched with foid just for....

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
...her saying that all people with my name are faggots. I said: fuck you bitch and blocked the toilet

0Oj1Pl2

Wtf why would she say that

She sucks. There is a reason I dump in toilets.

Fucking bitch. I hope she gets raped on her next Tinder date

Sorry to hear that Kyle..

I matched with a foid just for her to say "but you live far away" which I laughed at because we live 80 kilometers (~50miles) away from each other, so already I knew she was looking for a cop out. She then said "yes but now I am at my friend's house in X city so it's showing that I'm here" to which I replied "cool story" and she said "however if I come back home it still may be showing that I am in X city" and I told her to kill herself.

Just tell me the first and last letter tbh ded srs :feelshehe:
S r
I matched with a foid just for her to say "but you live far away" which I laughed at because we live 80 kilometers (~50miles) away from each other, so already I knew she was looking for a cop out. She then said "yes but now I am at my friend's house in X city so it's showing that I'm here" to which I replied "cool story" and she said "however if I come back home it still may be showing that I am in X city" and I told her to kill herself.
yeah. Totally believable

mogs me at having matches but fuck that foid for being such a whore. foids deserve to get raped by ugly men.