Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Matched with a hot guy in Hinge

"He makes other guys on that app irrelevant"
"I would say I'm fairly attractive"

These two lines sum up how foids think. Either Chad or nothing, and every foid thinks she's a Stacy and deserves Chad only.

Probably a Catfisher pretending to be a Chad.

most likely outcome for her is pump & dump

Yet we are the entitled and narcissistic ones :feelskek:

Of course as predictable as can be, she will be pumped and dumped then go on to complain how all men are trash and it's all lonely virgins fault:feelsjuice:

The fuck is hinge, they met near a door hinge or something?

Probably a reference to the fact that women monkeybranch all the time, so all men they fuck are hinges they use to swing to the next cock.

Of course as predictable as can be, she will be pumped and dumped then go on to complain how all men are trash and it's all lonely virgins fault:feelsjuice:

which one of you is chadfishing this roastie

Can you imagine woman, being this attracted to one of us. Can you imagine being wanted. Over

Can you imagine woman, being this attracted to one of us. Can you imagine being wanted. Over
It never began for us brocel. This is our fate in this world. Foids will suffer in the next world where you can't die anymore. I hope and pray for any of you brocels that you survive and don't rope despite being in this globohomo clown world.

actually ropefuel that I will never in my life get a reaction like this from a foid

This sort of thing makes me actually want to try Chadfishing.

This one leddit post sums up well the collapse of soyciety. An average foid who thinks because some chad matched with her on an app, and might pump and dump her, that she is a goddess and all other men aren't worthy of her. Even if he uses and disposes of her like a NEET does his cumrags, she will forever be altered by the experience; her baseline expectation of men will never return to a reasonable level, not until she's on the verge of menopause at least. We should've destroyed this technology in its infancy.

This sort of thing makes me actually want to try Chadfishing.
You need a phone number and various other means of identification now. They cracked down hard on chadfishing.

The fact that she even had to make this post means deep down she's knows she's not attractive at all:feelskek:.

Damn, the dude's personality must shine from that dating app like she turned the flashlight on.

Probably a Catfisher pretending to be a Chad.
We can only hope so.

You're so incel that you don't know about the most recommended dating app among normies

These two lines sum up how foids think. Either Chad or nothing, and every foid thinks she's a Stacy and deserves Chad only.
damn, they deleted that post, good i screenshooted it
screenshot_20230315-090455-142-png.719418

View attachment 719418