Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Matched with a hot foid on tinder, she had this to say

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
Matched with this really hot foid on tinder, lives near me too. Managed to add her on snapchat, asked her for coffee later this week. And she fucking said this

"sorry can't come for coffee, I'm having cocktails haha" And then she set the chat so msgs aren't gone until 24hrs. She has a snap score of 600k, so she's most likely talking to 1000s of men.
She fucking rejected me for coffee, and she sets the chat to save. JFL if she thinks I'm going to beg her for a 2nd chance. I'm just going to tell her "okay have fun". Fucking women.... Over for 5'5 pajeets

How did you even match in the first place :feelshehe:

I think she might have right swiped by accident or thought it would be funny to make me think I have a chance with her.
I support the 2nd theory, why? Because she effectively said no to me, yet put the chat to 24 hrs (suggesting she thinks im going to speak to her again), I reckon she either thinks I will simp/beta bux or beg her/give her attention which she can then laugh about and show her friends

I told you, I'm going to gymcel and try for 1 year and if it fails, I officially give up

JFL. I'M 5'5 AND INDIAN, AND YOU THINK I MOG YOU?
See you in a year(or sooner)

Cope. He's getting Tinder matches with hot foids already.
I'm 5'5 and Indian LMAO. My face isn't special, it's avg like the lookism users pointed out

interesting stuff, OP

Either a accident on her part or she's playing the tinder algorithm. The more matches you get then the higher your tinder rank will be, meaning you show up earlier in people's feeds and you are more likely to match with other high ranks from the opposite sex aka chadrones.

Either a accident on her part or she's playing the tinder algorithm. The more matches you get then the higher your tinder rank will be, meaning you show up earlier in people's feeds and you are more likely to match with other high ranks from the opposite sex aka chadrones.
Cope. He's probably a fakecel.

I don't think she is playing tinder algo since she gave me her snap, I'm thinking she's looking for someone to orbit her
Cope. He's probably a fakecel.
"fakecel"
I'm 5'5 and fucking curry, how much more incel can you get

Dm me face
Idk about that man, this is an incel board and idk you that well. I've shown my face to some guys in this incel discord server just ask @PPEcel he is in the serve with me
pics or larp :dafuckfeels:
Dude I would, but I srs don't know you guys and don't want my face to be associated with this place

Idk about that man, this is an incel board and idk you that well. I've shown my face to some guys in this incel discord server just ask @PPEcel he is in the serve with me

Dude I would, but I srs don't know you guys and don't want my face to be associated with this place
DM

A dm in this forum is more secure than any discord lol. Discord is the fastest way to have yourself leaked. What name do you go by on discord?

Prolly a catfish

5'5 gang in this bitch :dab:

Over for 5'5 pajeets

Matched with this really hot foid on tinder, lives near me too. Managed to add her on snapchat, asked her for coffee later this week. And she fucking said this

"sorry can't come for coffee, I'm having cocktails haha" And then she set the chat so msgs aren't gone until 24hrs. She has a snap score of 600k, so she's most likely talking to 1000s of men.
She fucking rejected me for coffee, and she sets the chat to save. JFL if she thinks I'm going to beg her for a 2nd chance. I'm just going to tell her "okay have fun". Fucking women.... Over for 5'5 pajeets
Good morning, I hate women

Last edited:
Over if your not curry in 2021

you getting screenshotted and posted on her private story and laughed at by her friends bro, she was setting you up for the L if you would betabux her

It never began

you getting screenshotted and posted on her private story and laughed at by her friends bro, she was setting you up for the L if you would betabux her