Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Match With Tinder Meme Profile And Still Get Made Fun Of

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Yesterday I matched with a meme profile. Most of the time I just swipe right on them just to see if I can have a fun conversation, since they usually match with people who have funny bios. Also she/he (I guarantee it's a she after the conversation) unmatched and I have no evidence/screenshots to show you, but I have everything pretty much memorized.

The roastie's profile was a pregnant chick and the bio was similar to "LOOKING FOR THE ASSHOLE WHO GOT ME PREGNANT ON HERE"

I figured I'd start off a little sarcastic, so I said something very similar to "Hey I think it was me who got you pregnant. I sleep with tons of people on here and have probably gotten like 50-200 random girls pregnant including you. So was it me?"

The fucking cunt just replies "No" to an obvious joke. So I say "Lmao I'm just joking." She then takes the opportunity to say "Yeah I figured. I don't think anyone would want to sleep with you anyway."

FUCKCJJDJSJDJJFJX

Whatever, I've been roasted online before, so I say "Hilarious. It's because I'm ugly, right?"

Fucking cunt has the audacity to send three messages in a row.
"Yes"
"No jk"
"Just be more confident and then you'll get laid"

This part fucking broke me. The coping on her end made me want to explode. To allow her to call me ugly, then take it back and spout utter bullshit made me beyond angry. I ended up sending a long message about how I'd rather just be called ugly because she knows it's true, and how the confidence thing is a lie, because I was obviously confident enough to send an off color joke when Chad can't even message first sometimes.

Her response was "Shut up stop being so emotional"

I couldn't fucking take any more. I was so fucking done. I can't take this at all anymore I'm so fucking triggered it hurts.

yet if someone said the same thing to her she'd be off in a corner slicing chunks of flesh out of her wrists, smh

Lol @ using tinder

She sounds like an unfunny degenerate whore.

Since memes became mainstream you can't trust meme fans anymore. They are failed normans.

>calls you ugly
>peddles back to the konfudents meme

LMAO should've taken a screenshot OP.
That said, how much more confident can you be to make comments like that on Tinder? I swear they're mentally ducks quacking randomly .

>calls you ugly
>peddles back to the konfudents meme

LMAO should've taken a screenshot OP.
That said, how much more confident can you be to make comments like that on Tinder? I swear they're mentally ducks quacking randomly .

I swear I was just about to screenshot and she fucking unmatched and the messages went away. Dumb cunt I want to kill her.

What a cunt..
Rip op

almost like it was a cucktears AI controlling the account LMAO