Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Masturbation is shit when you're circumsised

Are you circumsised?

• Total voters
veLZixX

veLZixX

A cope a day keeps the rope away
★★
Mine, and probably everyone else's biggest copes is masturbation, but the more I do it, the worse it gets. My penis is almost numb now, it feels like nothing when I touch it. Is it the same for uncircumcised cels?

uncircumcised here

Circumcised.
Normal for goon addicts. You can quit for a week and get your sensitivity back.

Perfect timing for this post. But it wasn't like this. In these last days its getting so numb i can't feel shit. Idk if it's good or not

Circumcision is the incel equivalent of short vs tall.

I'm circumcised and I don't have a problem, I just polish my pole raw and dry

Brutal, how many times a day do you coomermaxx, for your dick to feel that numb? I'm a circumcisedcel, and I've never experienced "numbness" ever during my coomermaxxing career.:cool:

Last edited:
Same here. We had no choice in this. We were at the mercy of our fucking parents. I'm thinking about making a sex toy with an anime doll and a fleshlight bc of this but I can't imagine how my parents would react if they find out.

Cant relate. Im uncut

My foreskin got taken by the Jews

Mine, and probably everyone else's biggest copes is masturbation, but the more I do it, the worse it gets. My penis is almost numb now, it feels like nothing when I touch it. Is it the same for uncircumcised cels?
Never masturbated with my foreskin, I got circumcised in 5th or 6th grade, I'd never masturbated at that time

I'm circumsised.

I can't imagine myself being circumcised. Fortunately Slavs only use it for severe medical conditions.

i like the term "circumkiked" better, since that's what it really is

Muslimcels have their reasons but why would you be forced to do it?
"muh medical reasons :soy:" is why
then i argue to them "then why would we evolve that way if you think it's useless?"