Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Masturbation is far superior than a Women

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Why? because Women are trash and most of women are ugly without makeup and hairy literally are genetic trash.

Maybe, I wouldn't know.

Why? because Women are trash and most of women are ugly without makeup and hairy literally are genetic trash.
> r/trashy

After masturbating I go into a profound depression as the act simply reminds me that I am incapable of experiencing a true relationship with a female. Masturbating doesn't replace regular sex, it only amplifies the dread of loneliness

Not cope pussies literally smell disgusting as far as I have read. Females themselves are also terrible and evil, you will never get the same level of passion or attraction that you desire unless you are good looking. If you ascend to a low to mid tier normie you will likely get starfish sex rarely and a shit ton of drama along with a massive drain on your finances.

Not cope pussies literally smell disgusting as far as I have read. Females themselves are also terrible and evil, you will never get the same level of passion or attraction that you desire unless you are good looking. If you ascend to a low to mid tier normie you will likely get starfish sex rarely and a shit ton of drama along with a massive drain on your finances.

Cope.

You mean you are sensitive to DHT. Like this guy:

just lol at this "life fuel". You are as delusional as the MGTOWers in thinking that you don't need companionship. You think a hand is comparable to a fucking a living human with movements and emotions? Fuck this is the biggest cope I see in that jacking off is all you need. If anything, it is a soytears type of theory on how to treat loneliness. Mods should delete this thread for bluepill.

Cope.

You mean you are sensitive to DHT. Like this guy:

View attachment 95480
Go drink your soy milk and worship Anime girls
retarded low iq comeback
I have High testosterone bitchView attachment 95478
incel tier frame and body hair jfl

You are both sensitive to DHT. And that soy has a beard.

Baldness is not caused by high T fool. It all depends how sensitive your follicles are to DHT. Basic science yo.

At least I know how to touch myself

just lol at this "life fuel". You are as delusional as the MGTOWers in thinking that you don't need companionship. You think a hand is comparable to a fucking a living human with movements and emotions? Fuck this is the biggest cope I see in that jacking off is all you need. If anything, it is a soytears type of theory on how to treat loneliness. Mods should delete this thread for bluepill.

retarded low iq comeback

incel tier frame and body hair jfl
You are Cuck4life

No. nothing can compare to real sex bro everything else is cope

mgtow tier cope

The cope is strong with this one.

I actually don't like touching people and prefer to masturbate, even though I am turned on by looking at women. It's a weird condition.

I never expected to find such a level of cope :dafuckfeels:

I fuck my computer monitor because I want to enjoy a nice 2d waifu.

op is using some form of coping mechanism

Just lol @ this turbo cope

Agreed..... :cryfeels::reeeeee::cryfeels::reeeeee::cryfeels::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Masturbation is so much better than a foid looking into your eyes as she slowly inserts you inside her; enjoying every second of it and she whispers "I love you" :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:.

Although tbh the nature of women is beyond deplorable so I can see where the OP is coming from.

no its not stfu you coper

OP is coping too hard to oblivion tbh