Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Masturbating, Sex and Testosterone production, its fucking over

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sex and masturbation are not the same thing at all. In real sex, you get the [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]effects that woman’s pheromones have on the male body[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], you get the effects that come from the feelings of power and domination, you get a steady flow of dopamine instead of a quick rush, etc.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Researchers are not exactly sure why sex boosts the big T production, but they suspect that it has to do with dopamine, pheromones, feelings of domination and power, and even winning.[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]a)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] In [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]this study[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] the researchers took saliva samples of testosterone from their 44 subject males before they entered a sex club, and then waited outside for them to return to take another sample. They found out that the men who had sex inside with a woman, experienced 72% increase in testosterone, whereas the men who only watched the act, noticed a 11% increase in the hormone.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]b)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] In [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]this 1992 study[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], the researchers examined four couples and their sexual activity. They found out that on the nights when the couples had sex, both the male the female subjects had significantly higher testosterone levels than on the nights when there was no sexual activity.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]c)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This study[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] found out that the lack of sexual activity (caused by erectile dysfunction in most subjects), lowered testosterone levels a lot. The researchers conclude that this happens through a central effect on the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]d)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Not only does sex increase testosterone, but higher testosterone levels will also make you want to have more sex ([/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]study[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]study[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]). So this clearly creates a positive feedback loop where the sex stimulates testosterone production and that testosterone then makes you want to have more sex.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

So you are telling me it is over?
K got it.

St.Tropez said:
K got it.

not only u r born subhuman, but even more so as a result of ur virgin life style other males are improving and enhancing through having lots of sex consequently boosting their T levels and having more energy to accomplish goals

dr-problematic said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]c)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This study[/font][/font][/size][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] found out that the lack of sexual activity (caused by erectile dysfunction in most subjects), lowered testosterone levels a lot. The researchers conclude that this happens through a central effect on the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.[/font][/font]

Hahaha. Fuck this shit. Normies lack of sexual activity is due to medical issues.

Just inject, boyo.

c) This study found out that the lack of sexual activity (caused by erectile dysfunction in most subjects), lowered testosterone levels a lot. The researchers conclude that this happens through a central effect on the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.

That's a pretty big blackpill, masturbating will not be enough.
If you can't get to use it because no female wants you in her pussy you lose your ability to sustain an erection over time so less likely you will have successful sex if you finally get the chance!

DyingHope said:
c) This study found out that the lack of sexual activity (caused by erectile dysfunction in most subjects), lowered testosterone levels a lot. The researchers conclude that this happens through a central effect on the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.

That's a pretty big blackpill, masturbating will not be enough.
If you can't get to use it because no female wants you in her pussy you lose your ability to sustain an erection over time so less likely you will have successful sex if you finally get the chance!

yeah, not getting raging boner when needed is a death sentence

CopingGymcel said:
Just inject, boyo.

that requires a lot of knowledge to not fuck up ur hormones by cyclin correctly, cba to read it up atm, but could be a option for future

dr-problematic said:
St.Tropez said:
K got it.
not only u r born subhuman, but even more so as a result of ur virgin life style other males are improving and enhancing through having lots of sex consequently boosting their T levels and having more energy to accomplish goals
Good for them

what's your endgoal in life, sex or high T?

is a life with no sex & low T worth living to you? (having low T causes Eunuchs to live >15 years longer http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cub.2012.06.036 ) Isaac Newton died a virgin @ 83, probably w/ low T & not obsessing about any of this shit

On the opposite extreme are male Antechinus species, which die immediately after fucking ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semelparity_and_iteroparity#Semelparity_in_Mammals ) -- is this bliss to you?

subsaharan said:
what's your endgoal in life, sex or high T?

is a life with no sex & low T worth living to you? (having low T causes Eunuchs to live >15 years longer http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cub.2012.06.036 ) Isaac Newton died a virgin @ 83, probably w/ low T & not obsessing about any of this shit

On the opposite extreme are male Antechinus species, which die immediately after fucking ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semelparity_and_iteroparity#Semelparity_in_Mammals ) -- is this bliss to you?

end goal of any living human being is to leave the offspring, therefore sex is the primary goal in all of us, it makes the world spin around and whole society mechanics revolves around sex and intimate relationships. 

Isaac Newton most surely was obsessing over that shit, unless you managed to personally speak to the fella and he told you otherwise. He got to the heights of his discovers only because of his preternatural nature given talent. It was in his genes. 

Others having higher testosterone due to having sex and consequent validation and high social status will live far higher quality life that you do. 

Therefore even if you take out our biological ingraved instincts and use rational behavior model, it still makes sense, because you will live better while having sex.

I kinda knew this already. Fuck this life.

Would Super Male Vitality help compensate?

dr-problematic said:
end goal of any living human being is to live the offspring, therefore sex is the primary goal in all of us, it makes the world spin around and whole society mechanics revolves around sex and intimate relationships.

That's the evolved biological imperative. Personal endgoals usually exceed beyond that and may, occasionally, exclude that imperative entirely. 

For instance, IMO, as an anti-natalist ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism , and see work by David Benatar), I believe it is unethical and immoral to follow that evolved biological imperative and reproduce further beings into a world of suffering, destined to die. 

Actually, IMO, human procreation isn't just destructive on an abstract philosophical level,
but also for all life on this planet (and the only known complex life in the universe).

fk1RVFl.png

"Humanity will eventually pay a very high price for the decimation of the only assemblage of life that we know of in the universe." -- http://www.pnas.org/content/114/30/E6089.full

Isaac Newton most surely was obsessing over that shit, unless you managed to personally speak to the fella and he told you otherwise. He got to the heights of his discovers only because of his preternatural nature given talent. It was in his genes.

It's suspected he was aspie (or some other PDD) and it was known he didn't care for human relationships. 

Others having higher testosterone due to having sex and consequent validation and high social status will live far higher quality life that you do. 

"than you do" I'm a blackpilled normie (arguable volcel) homie. But as far as your point: it's not absolute. Slayers do off themselves too. For the average male with an intact libido, sexual validation will increase their quality of life. The lack of sexual relationships wouldn't matter much to an asexual aspie (or anyone with low libido) -- these people do exist, often sequestered in high level physics departments as I know of a few; mathematician Paul Erdos is also suspected of being one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erd%C5%91s#Personality

lol at the cucks in the study forced to watch the sex happening

dr-problematic said:
humble brag much, bre

it wasn't tho. Probably qualify as volcel these days (dry for awhile, too ugly to get desired mates but I'm too high status -- by profession -- to fuck everything walking)

I stand by my points on desire and suffering. Ultimately more of an Eastern/Buddhist philosophy, but I think most of incel anguish stems from having a healthy T. That is to say, healthy T --> strong libido --> high desire and NEED for sexual validation --> sexual frustration.

The high T & libido is what makes it hard to ignore the biological imperative to procreate. 

I experience this as well, it's an agonizing DISTRACTION thinking about sex and women all of the fucking time. Obsessing with envy on those who are able to more easily fuck the women you find desirable. 

Since I recognize it as an unhealthy, completely counterproductive obsession, I've flirted with the idea of seeking out fluoxetine (antidepressant with sex-suppressing side fx) and/or GnRH agonists (anti-hormone/chemical castration) for no other reason than to vaporize my libido.. in hopes it will turn me into a Newton lol

So its akin to the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Fuck me it’s like the equivalent of the whole “rich get richer, poor get poorer” thing for male SMV