Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Masterbating is bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
If you still get horny its youre subconscious saying you might have a chance which we all know we dont its bluepilled and sad tbh

Just be a Buddhist monk bro.

when I fantasize to masturbate I have go full bluepill, as Im not in any of that sadistic trash the foids like.
After fap, back to rage. literary every day

wish i could cum when i sleep

its over for masterbatingcels

What if I maturbate to hardcore violent rape snuff film? Not that I do, just asking.

then as I have to go from full bluepilled to balckpilled again everymorning waking up from the bed feels wierd as fuck. Is like one minute Im super cucked the next one Im super incel. Its like I dont have a personality or something my braind shifts without bieng able to be myslef the whole day LOL

then as I have to go from full bluepilled to balckpilled again everymorning waking up from the bed feels wierd as fuck. Is like one minute Im super cucked the next one Im super incel. Its like I dont have a personality or something my braind shifts without bieng able to be myslef the whole day LOL
We don't.
Read this.
One of the most illuminating things I've ever read. Pure blackpill.

We don't.
Read this.
One of the most illuminating things I've ever read. Pure blackpill.

based thread

Masterbaits me