Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@master

Bianor

Bianor

Filth
★★★★★
@Master
Make @incelerated and @GameDevCel admins so they can add new emojis

@Fat Link

Delete all emojis :feelsdevil:

@mastrr dont care anymore I should become the supreme admin of the website

Incels.is revolution NOW!!!!

anyone with admin powers can add emojis if they want. it's not hard.

agreed

#VoteIncelerated2024

@incelerated u got my vote nigga

agreed

#VoteIncelerated2024

@incelerated u got my vote nigga
I seriously don't understand what makes @proudweeb trustworthy enough to become admin but not me.
He's my friend and I don't have any issue with him anymore but for a long time all he did was spam the sewers to hell to the point that serge himself had to intervene and stop him.

And on top of that even now the actual addon that was modified by me (the Username Colors addon) is being used on this site because it was the only way to fix the user name colors and serge installed it. If I intended to do something malicious I'd put some malicious code in that addon.

And on top of that there are multiple users here using my userscripts. These userscripts have the ability to auto-update and it's usually enabled by default afaik. Meaning if I wanted I could hijack the accounts of everyone who is using those scripts without them even knowing. It's been a few years now and I haven't done any of that.

I don't know what it takes for them to trust me tbh. And he has backups of everything too, in the worse case scenario even if I obliterate everything all he loses is a weekend to revert everything to his backup.

And on top of that there are multiple users here using my userscripts. These userscripts have the ability to auto-update and it's usually enabled by default afaik. Meaning if I wanted I could hijack the accounts of everyone who is using those scripts without them even knowing. It's been a few years now and I haven't done any of that.
:giga:

please dont jack my shit jfl

have you talked abt it with other mods?

what have they said?

i would love having you as a admin tbh

Make me mod of you want no more infiltrators

:giga:

what have they said?

We never talked about this yet, as far as I remember

Stickied it in Inceldom Discussion to try and get his attention that the users want this badly ie GDC and incelerated given powers to help Master code/patch this place up a bit.

Master told me he needs to talk to incelerated and GDC a bit before he can provide them their powers.

The way he generally likes to get to know people is on Shitscord so if you boys don’t have any Shitscord accounts you’ll have to make some.

Are you among the basedcels who have installed my scripts?

what have they said?
Talked with fatman shortly after Master returned and he supports me but Master isn't too keen on it.
Master asked me to be a mod, I suppose he wanted to evaluate me before giving me access to his beloved forum's private parts but I told him I don't have the time to be full-time mod but I do have the time and motivation to fix something in the site every now and then. But he wanted me to be a full mod first, so that didn't go anywhere.
He replied with "over" and never answered any of my messages again.

Actually I just remembered I decided to never help him after his Jewish move of ignoring me like a bitch.

:feelsaww:

We never talked about this yet, as far as I remember
You weren't a mod back then :feelsmage:

The way he generally likes to get to know people is on Shitscord so if you boys don’t have any Shitscord accounts you’ll have to make some.
shitcord won't let me make an account unless I give them my phone number :feelsUgh:

how about a frog emoji that says and shows a frog that says stressfuel? it shows a frog face of a lad that had a bad day?

I seriously don't understand what makes @
proudweeb
@proudweeb trustworthy enough to become admin but not me.
He's my friend and I don't have any issue with him anymore but for a long time all he did was spam the sewers to hell to the point that serge himself had to intervene and stop him.
2 years of modding lol
And on top of that even now the actual addon that was modified by me (the Username Colors addon) is being used on this site because it was the only way to fix the user name colors and serge installed it. If I intended to do something malicious I'd put some malicious code in that addon.

Ironically I was the one who figured out how to get this to work (hence my bubblegum username). The way it was originally set up, there is a certain rank for the standard colors (1000 posts, 2000 posts, etc) and stars. All of those ranks override the custom option. So I had to uncheck all of those (technically usergroups) to make it work. Which is tricky because it also controls site permissions (access to sewers, posting rights etc)

It may not be technically feasible to get you guys access to that stuff (changing emojis, addons etc), that may have to be done from the back end of the site that only MastER has access to. I've clicked every button in the admin panel but haven't found it (at least, for the level of access myself and presumably Link have)

The last thing this hell hole needs is even more mods.