Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Master Luo Dong: Is this ricecel "spiritual massager" for real??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFXHEbLfWjs

This old ricecel man has an entire youtube channel where he gets away with intense, borderline-erotic "spiritual massages" in public. I just can't believe the women are kind of into it too, there's a few videos where some white knight tries to stop the massage, but the Stacey tells the cuck to fuck off. This has to be fake. This completely shatters the blackpill if it were real. Can someone explain what the fuck is going on??

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no reply

The foids must be paid actors.

Foids see ricecels as 100% asexual so this guy can pant and rub her pussy and for her it's still only a "spiritual massage" :lul:

Foids see ricecels as 100% asexual so this guy can pant and rub her pussy and for her it's still only a "spiritual massage" :lul:
HE CAN GET AWAY WITH PANTING AND RUBBING AND THEY LOVE IT. Lots of indian simps in the comments section trying to white-knight, fooling themselves that these whores are naive. I literally cannot comprehend the thin ice this dude skates on. This ricecel is living the dream only a big beautiful canine can dream of

This one comment pretty much sums up why this man is a living legend:

2020 06 13 02 12 25 Luodong spiritual massage 14 st  1249   YouTube

I also want to comment that it may be un-intuitive but filming these massages is the most important tool in his belt. It's less about creating a spank bank, and more about legally protecting himself to provide evidence that the entire massage sesh is consensual.

yes its real

this man is a god

yes its real

this man is a god
The miracles this man pulls off makes parting the red sea look like playing the kazoo. Whatever the fuck he is doing, it cannot even be described in colored manosphere pills. Like a true god he is simply on a different plane of existence.

Last edited:
This old ricecel man has an entire youtube channel where he gets away with intense, borderline-erotic "spiritual massages" in public. I just can't believe the women are kind of into it too, there's a few videos where some white knight tries to stop the massage, but the Stacey tells the cuck to fuck off.
They just like it as a message. You can kind of tell as well since she is covering her face for a lot of it, especially when it gets more intimate. Also link to the vids? It sounds funny ngl.

This has to be fake. This completely shatters the blackpill if it were real. Can someone explain what the fuck is going on??
I think her covering her face says something tbh. Like she wanted the message but didnt want it from an old Asian man. plus its not like he is having sex with her or legit touching her boobs/vagina (if he does I didn't see it).

Sorry you got replies

They just like it as a message. You can kind of tell as well since she is covering her face for a lot of it, especially when it gets more intimate. Also link to the vids? It sounds funny ngl.

I think her covering her face says something tbh. Like she wanted the message but didnt want it from an old Asian man. plus its not like he is having sex with her or legit touching her boobs/vagina (if he does I didn't see it).
This one has the white-knight:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXC3dzqyBU

This bitch LOVES it, one of many examples where he legit boob/vag grabs (she RETURNED to his BASEMENT for an epic round 2):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sTsa3Yn3r0

I think you're onto something about the chick covering her face in pleasure, it's sort of like the dogpill where at the end of the day the bitch just wants to feel good physically, and Master Dong knows how to deliver. If you get the ball rolling right, they don't want it to stop. I should have posted this in inceldom discussion, as this is the closet thing to a ugly man legitimately smashing the black pill without dumb luck, money, or wit as I've ever seen. Master Dong sets up a masterful plausible deniability scenario, it's plausibly deniable right to the border.

The irony of his videos is that they ARE educational. Master Dong has expanded my mind, optimism, and sense of consciousness in a few videos more than 6mos worth of manosphere content.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back