Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @Master @Fat Link make me a moderator!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
@Master @Fat Link make me a mod. I want to rule over incels. I want to enjoy the feeling that comes with having power over others.

i haven't even heard of you until this thread!
you do not deserve mod.

@Master @Fat Link make me a mod. I want to rule over incels. I want to enjoy the feeling that comes with having power over others.
@Master @Fat Link - please never do this. The entire forum will spontaneously disintegrate.

Cc:
@K9Otaku

no mod for being a pajeet
@Transcended Trucel - is more or less a curry background, I believe. He was also voted Mod already. Not sure what the current status of affairs is though...

Last edited:
Only those who do not want to be mods and only accept it reluctantly can be good mods. Isn't that obvious?

i haven't even heard of you until this thread!
you do not deserve mod.
@wereq is a self admitted megalomaniac right here in his OP. He's also behaves like a 15 year old emo teenage girl who can't reason worth a damn.

Aww look. He took me off ignore. Thank buddy I like you too. :smonk:

You're still on Ignore. I have the option to look at Ignored posts.

@wereq is a self admitted megalomaniac right here in his OP. He's also behaves like a 15 year old emo teenage girl who can't reason worth a damn.
My first order of business as mod will be to ban you and curry copers like you.

My first order of business as mod will be to ban you and curry copers like you.
But..you are perhaps one of the biggest curry copers I've seen on this site. :feelsjuice:

I agree , @wereq is one of the best choices for mod

I agree , @wereq is one of the best choices for mod
Anyone who writes " I want to rule over Incels with power" and is as low IQ as wereq and also demands (not asks) to be made into Mod should definitely not be made into a Mod.

It's alright I forgive you. My fellow curry in curryland. Don't be hostile. I'll accept your apology. :feelshmm:
Why would I apologize to you?

Anyone who writes " I want to rule over Incels with power" and is as low IQ as wereq and also demands (not asks) to be made into Mod should definitely not be made into a Mod.
You're a race denier , you should be banned

no mod for being a pajeet
Currycels should have a Pajeet sub forum where we can talk about cricket and Bollywood. @wereq can mod there

Oh shut up you wannabe-white Nazis. They aren't excepting low IQ shitskins, so just give up already.
@wereq is not White nor a Nazi , he is just not a Bluepilled SJW cuck like you

Currycels should have a Pajeet sub forum where we can talk about cricket and Bollywood. @wereq can mod there
Yeah good idea. Keep him far away from doing any real damage. Can give him a nice sandbox to play in.

Mod for Cricket & Bollywood?!?! - what a bunch of Indian-Indians who claim to be "blackpilled on the Racepill" whatever the fuck that means.

@IceStorm is this your idea of being racepill, acting like a pajeet with your Bollywood copes and Pani Puri?

Yeah good idea. Keep him far away from doing any real damage. Can give him a nice sandbox to play in.

Mod for Cricket & Bollywood?!?! - what a bunch of Indian-Indians who claim to be "blackpilled on the Racepill" whatever the fuck that means.

@IceStorm is this your idea of being racepill, acting like a pajeet with your Bollywood copes and Pani Puri?
I'm not a Pajeet , I'm a White Austrian

@wereq is not White nor a Nazi , he is just not a Bluepilled SJW cuck like you
Yeah no shit you idiot I knew him long before your faggot ass joined the forum. It's an insult. You WORSHIP the white man, and he thinks it's cool to be the token Indian who is for Field Marshall Keitel blabber

Aka abno whitey who is disgruntled and behaves like a wereq pajeet.

Sorry in Southern America we don't consider Australians white lmao. :feelsclown:
I'm Austrian not Australian you fucking retarded shitskin
Your IQ shows
Btw Australians are Anglos so they're White aswell

Icestorm is wereq #1 Austrian NaziJew. Together their IQs add up to -14
He's AUSTRIAN! AUSTRIA is a country in EUROPE south of GERMANY bordering HUNGARY AND CZECH REPUBLIC.

I'm Austrian not Australian you fucking.
Relax buddy, it alright. I misread. But regardless, we already converted you from retard to liberated when the Allies took back Nazi controlled Austria, so chill it's going to be ok. Anyway, @wereq will be back to cope with you soon..no worries !

Last edited:
He's AUSTRIAN! AUSTRIA is a country in EUROPE south of GERMANY bordering HUNGARY AND CZECH REPUBLIC.
He probably doesn't even know it exists
And he calls us "low IQ"

Relax I now have Geolocation on your boyfriend it's okay I'm sorry I called him Australian, misread. He's still your bf chill.

He probably doesn't even know it exists
And he calls us "low IQ"
My apologies, people from tiny-dick countries get ignored and overlooked. Sorry again :feelsjuice:

My apologies, people from tiny-dick countries get ignored and overlooked. Sorry again :feelsjuice:
Check out the average penis size of my country then yours ( not America )

@wereq

Check out the average penis size of my country then yours ( not America )

@wereq
Aww man. The penis insult? @wereq knows we curries can't control that! But we can control how retard we behave and right now both of you are at high level risk of hospital stay.

And btw "tiny-dick countries" doesn't refer to actual penis size moron. It means "people from insignificant small economy irrelevant places".

Aww man. The penis insult? @wereq knows we curries can't control that! But we can control how retard we behave and right now both of you are at high level risk of hospital stay.
You called my country "tiny dicked" and now you can't handle it

You called my country "tiny dicked" and now you can't handle it
And btw "tiny-dick countries" doesn't refer to actual penis size of a countries population moron. It means "people from insignificant small economy irrelevant places"

And btw "tiny-dick countries" doesn't refer to actual penis size of a countries population moron. It means "people from insignificant small economy irrelevant places"
You're not American lol , they will never accept you

You're not American lol , they will never accept you
You don't know what "American" means then. And I don't need to be accepted in that way. I just was for a long time in many ways. I live happily in curryland, and yes the West is decaying partly because of shitheads like you !

Hey fagtri, get the fuck out of my thread. :feelsree::feelsree: