Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MASTER EXPOSED IM DONE IM EXPOSING THE FUCKING ADMIN GTFO IF I GET BANNED FOR THIS GO FUCK YOURSELF

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
MASTER LIED TO US ALL. HE'S BEEN IN CAHOOTS WITH ROCKSTAR GAMES. HES LUCIAS BF THEY JUST DIDNT TELL US THIS. I HAVE PROOF FROM THE TRAILER. ITS OVER FOR ALL OF US NOW. ALL YOU FIXER FUCKS I AGREE WITH YOU NOW. MASTER BETRAYED US BY BEING IN A CAR MEET IN GTA 6. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS IS BIG NEWS. LOOK AT THIS MAN. HES ABOUT TO FUCK WITH YOU. MY NIQQA.

anyone who takes this seriously is retarded

I am also alcoholmaxxing rn, blood :smonk::feelsLSD:

Come on now no way master is actually black

MASTER LIED TO US ALL. HE'S BEEN IN CAHOOTS WITH ROCKSTAR GAMES. HES LUCIAS BF THEY JUST DIDNT TELL US THIS. I HAVE PROOF FROM THE TRAILER. ITS OVER FOR ALL OF US NOW. ALL YOU FIXER FUCKS I AGREE WITH YOU NOW. MASTER BETRAYED US BY BEING IN A CAR MEET IN GTA 6. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS IS BIG NEWS. LOOK AT THIS MAN. HES ABOUT TO FUCK WITH YOU. MY NIQQA.

View attachment 986452

The Enforcer my nigggeeer what’s up? Hope you’re doing good!

looks just like any street in my city ngl

MASTER EXPOSED:

he's a nigger

Who the fuck is Lucía.

The Enforcer my nigggeeer what’s up? Hope you’re doing good!
I am rotting hard as fuck. Ignore my inactivity. Its hard to be doing anything tbh. I just want to die

ITS A LONG LONG ROAD

This is so fucking fake, you guys. Master never leaves his house.

I can’t wait for this game

View attachment 986452

mastER

I just want to die
I wish you stayed alive, but when I tried, I used the Exit Bag method but I was found after 3 minutes.
It is the most effective and painless method.

I've never seen you post a thread before

The Enforcer is such a cold name

The first GTA that I will surely not play.
Most cringe reason to not play a game if its good ngl. The very first GTA games had female protagonists. I dont even play games tbh but from what I see, many of them have decent female protagonists. Worry about whether shes written poorly or not.

View attachment 986452

its over

@Master pls make a incel fund and give us money nigger we are poor give us money pls

I am slavic so I qualify as a fellow nigger

I wish you stayed alive, but when I tried, I used the Exit Bag method but I was found after 3 minutes.
It is the most effective and painless method.
I'll die when I die. Im letting my organs run their course. Id rather you also stay alive though. As much as I hate bluepilled sounding bullshit, and as much as I understand why those who I know who are deceased, chose to do so, Its something I will always want to prevent if I can.

I've never seen you post a thread before
jfl you should see my other ones, theyre retarded. Apart from the ones that expose IT etc I guess. I rarely post. I've been very latent here the past month tbh. Rot tier month or so. No reason, just not felt up to doing shit other than getting myself out of it. I hope to try and be back here soon more often.

Most cringe reason to not play a game if its good ngl. The very first GTA games had female protagonists. I dont even play games tbh but from what I see, many of them have decent female protagonists. Worry about whether shes written poorly or not.
My primitive mind doesn't work like that. Game that I have to play as a woman, game that I don't play.

I'll die when I die. Im letting my organs run their course. Id rather you also stay alive though. As much as I hate bluepilled sounding bullshit, and as much as I understand why those who I know who are deceased, chose to do so, Its something I will always want to prevent if I can.
IMG 1454

niggest nigger award

My primitive mind doesn't work like that. Game that I have to play as a woman, game that I don't play.
Poor reason to not play a game though. If the game is good. Play it.

I'm just pleased its not as woke as it was hyped to be. Still not pleased at latina + whiteboy pairing though, but at least it has bitches in thongs, and unhinged florida man things going on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back