Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Massive unprecedented search for missing bay area jogger, noodle wife possibly involved?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
My goodness, over 100 people involved in the search and over a dozen agencies. This guy went to harvard and MIT and has a huge social circle. His friends and family went out looking for him.

If I went missing I can almost guarantee you it would be no one searching for me or barely anyone.

So listen, this guy went for a jog at a regional park in saturday morning around 10am. Wife (noodle) reported him missing at 3pm. People are saying there is evidence after searching that he most likely didn't even step foot on the trail. And a mountain lion attack would have left some evidence.

I suspect the wife must've hired a hitman to abduct him at the parking lot of the trail entrance. They would have found evidence of this guy already by now if he was actually in the park. They even used infrared drones.

Proof if that you are a tall white guy who went to Harvard/MIT with a noodle wife in the bay, people actually care about you. Totally fucked if youre a loser ricecel with no friends or family.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvRFiwUAedQ

demon spawn hapas :feelspuke:

If I went missing, my supervisor would be the first one to notice. I love capitalism :soy:

Gathered whity cockuru spermu! 2 hapa givu birthuru, time to killu the white cockuru, get insurance moneyu!
Hiru a nig nog hitmanu, do the jobu! Happy wifu, find new whitu cockuru! No asia cockuru

JFL at those kids. They look 100% Asian, I bet the mom was disappointed that they didn't turn out white looking so she hired a hitman to murder him for "giving" her Asian looking babies.

She’s homely as fuck. He dated down. Light years down.

Yeah bros she had him kidnapped and killed. He's probably shark shit about now. And his burning clothing made a nice fire in a trashcan.

Ive been missing my whole life and no one ever looked for me....

No one gives a shit if a low SMV male goes missing JFL, just another reason why incels deserve a tax cut.

I understand it now, I finally see the reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back