Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Massive Normie if you're a friendhaver

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
Brutal for thinking you suffer as much as the next incel while having a massive godsend coping mechanism like a friendship. You'll never know what it's like to truly live in an unending abyss, and before you throw that normie crap my way about "making friends is easy" shut the fuck up and fuck right off. Only normies say making friends is easy. Even after adapting my way to how people behave, there's no way I was able to make friends. This forum is a joke tbh, "Muh oneitis :foidSoy:", "just looksmax bro :soy:", too many normies talking about red-pilled and blue-pilled shit, it sickens me to hell.

Last edited:
I spent most of my time fantasizing and replaying past experiences in my head until I was mute.

Hard agree on this one. Let yourselves be known, friend havers

i never actually saw people here braging about having friends or saying that having them is easy so i don't really know what are you talking about.

i never actually saw people here braging about having friends or saying that having them is easy so i don't really know what are you talking about.
You're full of shit tbh

Only have enemies my whole life

You're full of shit tbh
can you give examples of users who said things like "having friends is easy" or "i have a lot of friends"?
i am pretty curious to know tbh

can you give examples of users who said things like "having friends is easy" or "i have a lot of friends"?
i am pretty curious to know tbh
There was a thread on this earlier today where 1 user was saying he makes friends easily, and if you don't have friends "you're a volcel because you haven't tried hard enough to improve your social skills".

I never had friends since I discovered about the blackpill.

Friends aren't real for the most part...

Having "friends"(i use the term loosely) is easier than having sex with foids.

men don't discriminate on looks the same way foids make it a requirement to even speak to them, so making friends is much easier, at least it is in a school setting where socialization is forced anyway

people who have friends and are still incel are probably incel just cause of looks and not nt

It was this retarded fag @nice_try

Brutal for thinking you suffer as much as the next incel while having a massive godsend coping mechanism like a friendship. You'll never know what it's like to truly live in an unending abyss, and before you throw that normie crap my way about "making friends is easy" shut the fuck up and fuck right off. Only normies say making friends is easy. Even after adapting my way to how people behave, there's no way I was able to make friends. This forum is a joke tbh, "Muh oneitis :foidSoy:", "just looksmax bro :soy:", too many normies talking about red-pilled and blue-pilled shit, it sickens me to hell.
Well said. Having a friend is a fakecel trait. I'm 30 and have absolutely zero friends and the "friends" I had throughout my life have all left me because I'm an autistic weirdo.

true, i have no friends, not that im proud of that

I only had a few acquaintances in high school then no friends for years. Now I have a couple acquaintances who are autistic incels (bluepilled tho) that I see a few times a year. Which is good enough for me I'm adapted to being alone.

Yeah idk how tf ppl who are out of highschool can have all of these friends that they regularly hang out with and game with. Even if they have normie interests its still weird.

I have one old friend who I sometimes talk to online and play a few games with from a different city. It's rare though.