Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Massive Cope found on /v/fatpeoplehate

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Amp 039 genetic unfairness amp 039 inspired by jago o 46830151

I'm not sure which is the bigger blackpill: That Chad has genetics such that he looks good, or that his genetics allow him to achieve that shape in only a few months

either way, JFL at this cope

By saying that you only need months to get in this shape, you know author is a basement dweller that does nothing but shitposts from 11am to 4am

not cope at all, its blackpill.
low iq

Not even 5% of people in my gym look like that.

It takes 5+ years and to have top 20% genetics.

not cope at all, its blackpill.
low iq
Its cope because the fat people hate copers acting like the only reason people are sexless is because they don't work hard enough

Looking forward to your ban

Its cope because the fat people hate copers acting like the only reason people are sexless is because they don't work hard enough

its delusional cope, so its not cope.
Its saying that chad will always win due to his looks.

No one is banning me

Some people are genetically incapable of achieving such a body regardless of how much they workout. Yes they can gain muscle and yes they can cut to look shredded but if they lack the bone structure to carry the muscle in an ascetically pleasing manner then they'll just look strange.
It also takes some people far longer to build muscle mass.
There's loads of factors at play here. The argument is retarded since you can apply it to literally anything if you want - Why don't you have a degree in physics? - Why don't you speak 8 languages? - Why don't you play an instrument to concert level?, Some people don't WANT to achieve those goals, some people CAN'T achieve those goals and others can with either lots of time or with little time.

but most of us are procastin, so theres a point

>acne ridden face
Sure must be his fault.

Some people are genetically incapable of achieving such a body regardless of how much they workout. Yes they can gain muscle and yes they can cut to look shredded but if they lack the bone structure to carry the muscle in an ascetically pleasing manner then they'll just look strange.
It also takes some people far longer to build muscle mass.
There's loads of factors at play here. The argument is retarded since you can apply it to literally anything if you want - Why don't you have a degree in physics? - Why don't you speak 8 languages? - Why don't you play an instrument to concert level?, Some people don't WANT to achieve those goals, some people CAN'T achieve those goals and others can with either lots of time or with little time.
I like the new higiqcels coming to this forum.
Also notice the skin color, tone, smoothness
Face structure, eye area, hair etc.
People have an image that Gymcelling will make them look like that
>acne ridden face
Sure must be his fault.
Deadlift your bodyweight 5x5 set and reps to remove acne
10x5 pullups to improve skin color
5x30 calf raises for a good jawline
Do for a few months to see results

View attachment 28619

I'm not sure which is the bigger blackpill: That Chad has genetics such that he looks good, or that his genetics allow him to achieve that shape in only a few months

either way, JFL at this cope
How FUCKING ANCIENT is this meme? Jesus Christ, the fat guy, the CoD references...

Low IQ "SELFIMPFOOVEMENT" post that preys on gullible people. Not that I expect much from Reddit.

Low IQ "SELFIMPFOOVEMENT" post that preys on gullible people. Not that I expect much from Reddit.
It's actually voat, since fatpeoplehate was banned from reddit