Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Massive blackpill on cuckditt that cuckdittors could not stand

• Thread starter childhoodmemories
  • Start date
childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
So there was this topic in a popular r/askCuckditt sub - "What kind of people often get treated with less sympathy"

Needless to say, my first and immediate thought even before I clicked on this topic was "lol, ugly people". Imagine my surprise when the most popular answer I saw was... "Ugly people" by u/NonBinaryGreyHound.

There was a huge stream of sheer blackpill down the discussion, oh my. People confirming it with their experience, lots of personal anecdotes and such - basically water is wet kind of thing for us here. Thousands of upvotes.

Imagine my other surprise the next day when I clicked on the topic again ... and the most popular answer was something about teeth!

I had to use Unditt to look at the topic history, and here it was - the most upvoted comment at the time with 10.3k upvotes, clearly saying "Ugly people", removed by the user!

Unditt1

It looks like an average cuckdittor is just not ready to accept a blackpill openly, but they all know it is true. Looks matter more than anything else. And if you are ugly, you are basically fucked.

u/NonBinaryGreyHound.
Kill themselves degenerates.
It looks like an average cuckdittor is just not ready to accept a blackpill openly, but they all know it is true. Looks matter more than anything else. And if you are ugly, you are basically fucked.
The same cuckdiddors who say that ugly people are treated the worst, will invalidate the existence of incels. The cognitive-dissonancepill is the most brutal pill to take.

So there was this topic in a popular r/askCuckditt sub - "What kind of people often get treated with less sympathy"

Needless to say, my first and immediate thought even before I clicked on this topic was "lol, ugly people". Imagine my surprise when the most popular answer I saw was... "Ugly people" by u/NonBinaryGreyHound.

There was a huge stream of sheer blackpill down the discussion, oh my. People confirming it with their experience, lots of personal anecdotes and such - basically water is wet kind of thing for us here. Thousands of upvotes.

Imagine my other surprise the next day when I clicked on the topic again ... and the most popular answer was something about teeth!

I had to use Unditt to look at the topic history, and here it was - the most upvoted comment at the time with 10.3k upvotes, clearly saying "Ugly people", removed by the user!

View attachment 693683

Cognitive dissonance pill