Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Massager reviews on Amazon are full of women and cucks shamelessly talking about using them to masturbate

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Go on Amazon right now and search for a massager

One of the first results that pops up for me when I look for one is this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9SL7BA

I dont know what I expected but looking at the reviews I legit wanna puke, theyre full of women talking about using the massager to masturbate

The most addictive massager I ever tried. Plus give you a pleasure in your clit, if you want... Any woman would use this. If you had never experienced an orgasm before, you should try this. Amazing

Oh my goodness paloueth, you cheeky basoon. Ok so I had this wand recomended to me and I've had wands in the past, not really my cup o' tea. But holy hell, this one has blown my mind. (...) Also my clit never gets that much attention, the big head made that the least of my worrys. It was large enough to be satisfying without being bulky, a big plus in my book.

And of course cucks buying it for their wives and gfs

My wife is extremely particular when it comes to sex toys. Very few of them are things she wants to use regularly. She won't use a dildo because she says it's never as good as the real thing, and she doesn't like most battery powered vibrators because she finds them more trouble than they are worth. The one exception has been her Hitachi Magic Wand. For years, that has been her go-to toy when she wants a sure-fire orgasm. But now that we have kids, something as loud as the Hitachi limits when she feels free to use it.

* Wife was feeling Venturesome and applied direct stimulation with the Vibrating Head to her Clitoris.
........* I was surprised at how quickly she reached Orgasm

Wow this thing is amazing, I got it for my girlfriend who isn't all that into sex to try to make it a little more fun for her and she loved it.

LOL GUYS MY GF IS NOT INTO SEX BUT LOVES ORGASMING USING THIS MASSAGER

Even the questions theyre asking are extremely perverted

Is the vibration sound quiet?

Well someone in th room with you can definitely hear it. But if you have the door closed then someone behind the closed door should not be able to hear it.

Oh boy I wonder why it is relevant how quiet it is

Now if you specifically look for a Hitachi massager (not just a generic one) such as this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JZBQEIG

You will find that the reviews are at least 100 times worse

The thing makes me Orgasm in like 3 seconds. I take it with me everywhere I go.

We will be ordering another one simply because this one very well may get worn out.

Sooooo I'm in love lol. This little guy is amazingggggg! Very satisfied. Love that it's water proof. I got electrucated with an orgasm in like 10 seconds. It was barely touching me and it was game over. BOOM. Stars

And the recommended product to go along with this massager is of course LUBE

JFL @ WOMEN, FUCKING SHAMELESS WHORES

Meanwhile amazon doesnt even sell fleshlights or anything similar, its truly disgusting how we let women flaunt their dirty perverted sexuality like this while were sex starved

Last edited:
If I was a foid I'd settle for nothing less than an authentic Japanese Hitachi.
Meanwhile amazon doesnt even sell fleshlights or anything similar, its truly disgusting how we let women flaunt their dirty perverted sexuality like this while were sex starved

I have bought half a dozen boyo you need to unfilter adult products and you'll see them.

And I of course use the recommended authentic Japanese lube.

And of course cucks buying it for their wives and gfs

This is disgusting desu I would be my waifu's hitachi.

Last edited:
If I was a foid I'd settle for nothing less than an authentic Japanese Hitachi.

I have bought half a dozen boyo you need to unfilter adult products and you'll see them.

And I of course use the recommended authentic Japanese lube.

How do you unfilter adult products? I just wanna see what they offer, Id never buy a sextoy tbh thats just beneath me

LOL @ authentic LUBE of all things

How do you unfilter adult products? I just wanna see what they offer, Id never buy a sextoy tbh thats just beneath me

LOL @ authentic LUBE of all things

Everything is best if it's made in Japan even the most innocuous of things.

Use this link boyo.

https://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Wellness-Products/b?ie=UTF8&node=3777371

Don't knock it, there's no shame in it. It's way better. Cleanup is much easier and you don't damage your nerve endings with your death grip hand.

Everything is best if it's made in Japan even the most innocuous of things.

Use this link boyo.

https://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Wellness-Products/b?ie=UTF8&node=3777371

Don't knock it, there's no shame in it. It's way better. Cleanup is much easier and you don't damage your nerve endings with your death grip hand.

>sex furniture
>bondage & fetish gear

tumblr_oqf7c3SO651w4hjm9o1_400.gif

Last edited: