Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Mass-Stabbings - How will fellow EuroCels react

What is your choice?

• Run and Hide

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Let Sandnigger end your life

• Attempt to fight and ascend to Valhalla

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Join the Sandnigger on his spree

• Total voters
Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★
Fellow Eurocels, in the coming years and decades it will become harder and harder to not witness fakecel Sandniggers going on stabbing sprees against defenceless white cucks. It is part and parcel of living in Jewrupe.
When you inevitably find yourself confronted by A fakecel Sandnigger knife man how will you react?
Will you attempt to run and hide before the ZOGbots arrive to arrest you or will you see it as an opportunity to rope, or a last chance to feel some adrenaline by fighting to death?
Or attempt to negotiate with the Sand nigger and join the spree?

Fellow Eurocels, in the coming years and decades it will become harder and harder to not witness fakecel Sandniggers going on stabbing sprees against defenceless white cucks. It is part and parcel of living in Jewrupe.
When you inevitably find yourself confronted by A fakecel Sandnigger knife man how will you react?
Will you attempt to run and hide before the ZOGbots arrive to arrest you or will you see it as an opportunity to rope, or a last chance to feel some adrenaline by fighting to death?
Or attempt to negotiate with the Sand nigger and join the spree?
(ALL IN GTA)

Fakecel problem I just never leave my house.

i don't live in a city, all this shit about shitskins going ER only happens in big cities.

Dont live there, but we have a similar issue with Spics & Niggers in Shitmerica.

If it were me, I'd stand & fight the shitskin so I may make it to Walhalla

Though I'd rather not, since if I want to die it will be on my own terms.
i don't live in a city, all this shit about shitskins going ER only happens in big cities.
Just give it time.

If anything happens i run, heroes die first. Since im slow, i would run into a store or someones yard.

If anything happens i run, heroes die first. Since im slow, i would run into a store or someones yard.
Probably the sensible option, maybe push others into their path to slow him down

Dont live there, but we have a similar issue with Spics & Niggers in Shitmerica.

If it were me, I'd stand & fight the shitskin so I may make it to Walhalla

Though I'd rather not, since if I want to die it will be on my own terms.
I think I am the same as you, as I don't have much to lose I will try my luck and see if I can defeat him or not.
But even if I win ZOGbots will arrest me