Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mass shootings/killings are completely illogical, but not for the reasons you might think

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Why in the goddamn fuck would you exact vengeance on people by killing them instantly with a gun or van of peace? Not to mention half of these 3 iq faggots let themselves get arrested at the end. You do realize you're either rotting in prison for life, or shuaibycelling at the end right? Who suffers more, someone who gets killed in an instant, or someone who rots in a metal cage in inhumane conditions for the rest of their life? These mass killing dumbfucks are disconnected from the act itself viewing it like a videogame and often don't seem to realize the brutality of what they're about to do. That's probably why half of them piss themselves and let themselves get arrested. They execute people in the pussiest way possible with the simple pull of a trigger. That's probably the only way a non psychopath is capable of killing literal strangers who never did a thing to them. At least if they had done targeted attacks on specific people, then that could sate their need for vengeance, but killing randoms just hurts the families most, something these utter, fucking mongoloidial crippled retards don't think about when they're playing minecraft irl.

if only ER didn't get cucked by that door.....

It’s brutal enough. The families suffering is based as well and if it’s a chad or Stacy then them dying cuts off all the years they will experience having a good life anyway.

It’s brutal enough. The families suffering is based as well and if it’s a chad or Stacy then them dying cuts off all the years they will experience having a good life anyway.
edgiest poster on the forum

if only ER didn't get cucked by that door.....

Even literal wood simps out to protect foids. Holes live on co-op tutorial mode with the whole fucking universe as their partner

edgiest poster on the forum
Not really I’m just saying I think it’s fine. The grief is the thing that hits hardest and if it’s an attractive person their life is better than whatever comes after life. It’s actually less edgy than you implying you want to like cut them open or something(?).

Not really I’m just saying I think it’s fine. The grief is the thing that hits hardest and if it’s an attractive person their life is better than whatever comes after life. It’s actually less edgy than you implying you want to like cut them open or something(?).
you don't live in America, canada or the UK so saying retarded edgy shit is fine for you but has consequences for incels getting their dick pics tracked by 11 government agencies at any one time

At least if they had done targeted attacks on specific people, then that could sate their need for vengeance, but killing randoms just hurts the families most, something these utter, fucking mongoloidial crippled retards don't think about when they're playing minecraft irl.
it's usually a revenge against society at large and not on a specific individual, the ideal scenario would be everyone on this planet dying.

it's usually a revenge against society at large and not on a specific individual, the ideal scenario would be everyone on this planet dying.
Go AR

you don't live in America, canada or the UK so saying retarded edgy shit is fine for you but has consequences for incels getting their dick pics tracked by 11 government agencies at any one time
I’m American and you are schizomaxxing really hard.

“instantly dying” is still dying, and attractive people would have a better life alive than dead. Also, grief is a major part of the initial sting of a mass shooting. This is just factual statements. Stabbing someone like you imply is just stupid unless your motive is to go as insanely gory as possible which would be a bad motive objectively as a mass shooter.

Why in the goddamn fuck would you exact vengeance on people by killing them instantly with a gun or van of peace? Not to mention half of these 3 iq faggots let themselves get arrested at the end. You do realize you're either rotting in prison for life, or shuaibycelling at the end right? Who suffers more, someone who gets killed in an instant, or someone who rots in a metal cage in inhumane conditions for the rest of their life? These mass killing dumbfucks are disconnected from the act itself viewing it like a videogame and often don't seem to realize the brutality of what they're about to do. That's probably why half of them piss themselves and let themselves get arrested. They execute people in the pussiest way possible with the simple pull of a trigger. That's probably the only way a non psychopath is capable of killing literal strangers who never did a thing to them. At least if they had done targeted attacks on specific people, then that could sate their need for vengeance, but killing randoms just hurts the families most, something these utter, fucking mongoloidial crippled retards don't think about when they're playing minecraft irl.
You might not torture the people who actually die but keeping randoms ((who would sell you out for a gram of pussy if they were your friend)) in fear is worth it in my eyes. that's the conclusion i've come to

Last edited:
I’m American and you are schizomaxxing really hard.

“instantly dying” is still dying, and attractive people would have a better life alive than dead. Also, grief is a major part of the initial sting of a mass shooting. This is just factual statements. Stabbing someone like you imply is just stupid unless your motive is to go as insanely gory as possible which would be a bad motive objectively as a mass shooter.
Oh, thought you were in turkey. The FBI literally admitted they are tracking incels. Even before the """"""leak"""""" they said so to my face when they showed up at my door last year. Sgt Tice is probably reading this post right now, the cunt. If you actually think people deserve to die just for being attractive then you're either full of shit and wouldn't actually pull the trigger given the chance with no consequences or you're actually one of the few psychopathic incels. Crippling someone to the point where they'll be severely disabled their whole life or at least torturing them a bit before you kill them would be the logical thing to do if you want to make them suffer. To be actually capable of doing such a thing you'd need a really good reason to be able to override your empathy instinct, which most mass killers don't do because they don't actually have a good reason.
just bring it soon

Its illogical because they didn't kill enough people, kill millions or don't bother, any plan that can't reach that scale isn't worth it

Right or wrong is determined by those with enough money to control what people can say or not. Theres is no intrinsic ethic to animals.

Its illogical because they didn't kill enough people, kill millions or don't bother, any plan that can't reach that scale isn't worth it

That's why I linked the video about how a doomsday asteroid isn't big enough to wipe out all of humanity if it is only the size of that predicted to have wiped out the dinosaurs.

Not that I advocate going to space and/or guiding such an asteroid by any means

poltards are masters are being edgy retards online when they'd never actually put action behind it

based st astronomercel

>average pol users

Oh, thought you were in turkey. The FBI literally admitted they are tracking incels. Even before the """"""leak"""""" they said so to my face when they showed up at my door last year. Sgt Tice is probably reading this post right now, the cunt. If you actually think people deserve to die just for being attractive then you're either full of shit and wouldn't actually pull the trigger given the chance with no consequences or you're actually one of the few psychopathic incels. Crippling someone to the point where they'll be severely disabled their whole life or at least torturing them a bit before you kill them would be the logical thing to do if you want to make them suffer. To be actually capable of doing such a thing you'd need a really good reason to be able to override your empathy instinct, which most mass killers don't do because they don't actually have a good reason.

just bring it soon
I've never said I wanted to kill or not to kill people dumbass, and I never said people deserve to die or live for being attractive. I'm saying that the motives behind mass shootings is just to kill as many people as possible as revenge upon society and killing attractive people who's lives would be worse because they are dead. This torture method is shit and makes no sense because torture is irrelevant if someone is dead and as such they cannot live life any more.

"You want to make them suffer" They're suffering in the void of death and their families are suffering. Which is good enough. We could also cover in media coverage considering more people dead=more attention on tv

I have not been remotely edgy. You are literally talking about torturing people??? And I'm the edgy one?

I've never said I wanted to kill or not to kill people dumbass, and I never said people deserve to die or live for being attractive. I'm saying that the motives behind mass shootings is just to kill as many people as possible as revenge upon society and killing attractive people who's lives would be worse because they are dead. This torture method is shit and makes no sense because torture is irrelevant if someone is dead and as such they cannot live life any more.

"You want to make them suffer" They're suffering in the void of death and their families are suffering. Which is good enough. We could also cover in media coverage considering more people dead=more attention on tv

I have not been remotely edgy. You are literally talking about torturing people??? And I'm the edgy one?
people die when they are killed

Cho (Virginia tech spree shooter) was hated by his whole college. Everybody was an enemy in his eye. Plus the campus police tried to stop him from talking to women. That was the tip of the iceberg for him. I can't imagine how horribly he saw the people in his environment after this.

Cho (Virginia tech spree shooter) was hated by his whole college. Everybody was an enemy in his eye. Plus the campus police tried to stop him from talking to women. That was the tip of the iceberg for him. I can't imagine how horribly he saw the people in his environment after this.
the only help he got was his english teacher meeting with him to fish for shit to use against him. typical uni shit

the only help he got was his english teacher meeting with him to fish for shit to use against him. typical uni shit
Mental health workers do the same. They are your silent snitch that will go to the police behind your back if they feel your a danger to society.

Cucked thread ngl, the higher the score the better. fellow brocels count as negative points. Let me remind everyone here once again that those who are not one of us, want you dead first.

Cucked thread ngl, the higher the score the better. fellow brocels count as negative points. Let me remind everyone here once again that those who are not one of us, want you dead first.
Incredibly Bluepilled thread. Shootings are based

At least if they had done targeted attacks on specific people, then that could sate their need for vengeance, but killing randoms just hurts the families most, something these utter, fucking mongoloidial crippled retards don't think about when they're playing minecraft irl.
What if you surgically execute families of those people???
Also, it has less to do with vengence and more to do with wanting to "be seen" instead of "left on seen". It's about power.

What if you surgically execute families of those people???
Also, it has less to do with vengence and more to do with wanting to "be seen" instead of "left on seen". It's about power.
It's more about vengeance tbh.

ER is a really shitty representative for incels. He's just like the whore foids that only goes for giga-chads, he only went for giga-stacies. He went for his looks-match he would be fine, he was rich and not super ugly after all.

I can surpass him. I don’t have the balls, yet. (In minecraft)

it'd be pretty hard to track down all the people that wronged you in one go and get them all. Its easier to just go ER.

according to the news, the stacies almost all went out on that memorial weekend on dates with chads so it wouldnt mean much if the door was opened. ER picked one of worst weekends for a mass shooter to do shooting.
kek. what a fail

according to the news, the stacies almost all went out on that memorial weekend on dates with chads so it wouldnt mean much if the door was opened. ER picked one of worst weekends for a mass shooter to do shooting.
jfl

dumb fuck

You HAVE to kill yourself once it is over

Agreed. I.N.C.E.L. needs to do better than that.

Just me or did u take a break for a while?

Agreed. I.N.C.E.L. needs to do better than that.

Just me or did u take a break for a while?
yeah, i """""quit""""" :feelskek:

but then I.N.C.E.L. operatives showed up to my house and threatened to break my legs if I didnt get back in the game