Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mass shootings are on the rise and they deserve it

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Major
★★★★★
Since we're invisible to almost fucking everyone I don't blame them. It's too bad it hasn't been on the rise world wide and people don't care. Those careless motherfuckers are going to care when mass shooting goes up in more countries because humanity deserves it. It's too bad we haven't had one in Colombia due to people's careless bullshit humans deserve to get hated on and killed ( in Minecraft) Fuck everyone and your careless nature infact I'm proud of myself from when I was in middle school I was sad and for the Asian female classmates carless behavior I punched her and got suspended for a day jfl
@Logic55 @AshamedVirgin34 medvirgin34

View: https://youtu.be/Ak3qjTnUYOM?si=6NgP3PpyblSLRFNM

Yup, not just in America but rampage killings are becoming more common in the world in general, and it’s No surprise to me. Normies just haven’t learned their lesson, that if you shit on weird, ugly or mentally deranged people, they could go ER someday.

Also based foid puncher

Mass shooting are judgment from God for America hating God and spiting on the Bible. This society is done. You get what you fucking deserve. As the world treats more average men like shit they will also increase.

Since we're invisible to almost fucking everyone I don't blame them. It's too bad it hasn't been on the rise world wide and people don't care. Those careless motherfuckers are going to care when mass shooting goes up in more countries because humanity deserves it. It's too bad we haven't had one in Colombia due to people's careless bullshit humans deserve to get hated on and killed ( in Minecraft) Fuck everyone and your careless nature infact I'm proud of myself from when I was in middle school I was sad and for the Asian female classmates carless behavior I punched her and got suspended for a day jfl

that’s the spirit, fuck everyone, im not showing love for a society that doesnt care about me, im selfish and im proud of it

Its all fake they are probably counting them the way they count "school shootings", if someone shoots him self in school parking lot its counted as a "school shooting"

Yup, not just in America but rampage killings are becoming more common in the world in general, and it’s No surprise to me. Normies just haven’t learned their lesson, that if you shit on weird, ugly or mentally deranged people, they could go ER someday.
Yes, normies are the problem, Chads don't bully that much and there are not that many of them. Normies cause most of the problems and deserve what they get.

Mass shooting are judgment from God for America hating God and spiting on the Bible. This society is done. You get what you fucking deserve. As the world treats more average men like shit they will also increase.
We need the Republic of Gilead yesterday already or better yet the world of The Turner Diaries after the world wide white victory over organized Jewry.

Come recruit me

I fucking love when people troll public establishments

God curse amuhrica!
The Ring Movie GIF by Arrow Video

"I wonder why there's so many shootings going on" :soy::soy:

that’s the spirit, fuck everyone, im not showing love for a society that doesnt care about me, im selfish and im proud of it
Yeah I'm tired of people not loving me I can relate

I hate hearing about gun violence

It’s just left propaganda trying to take away rights.

“I’m a US citizen and firm believer in the 2nd amendment. I have a clean record and never hurt anyone and believe we have the right to bear arms.”

Leftist: “so you’re saying you’re okay with school shootings? Sounds racist!”

They should target more foids and rich privileged white chads, otherwise all of these shootings are just in vain, retards lashing out against randos without anything changing

I feel like its on the fal, Haven’t hear of any happening lately.

They should target more foids and rich privileged white chads, otherwise all of these shootings are just in vain, retards lashing out against randos without anything changing

Yeah, for example er killed ricetruecels

When minority of incels are low inhib enough to cause a mass shooting everyone goes crazy and puts that as a reason why single men are dangerous.

But when sex having men commit mass shootings nobody bats an eye despite sex havers committing these mass shootings more than incels.

When minority of incels are low inhib enough to cause a mass shooting everyone goes crazy and puts that as a reason why single men are dangerous.

But when sex having men commit mass shootings nobody bats an eye despite sex havers committing these mass shootings more than incels.
It makes you want to hate people even more

Everyone is fair game

Well said based comment
People Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Yep mass shooting is a revenge to society

God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal.

People dislike me because of the way I look
That's horseshit for both of us I hate people's judging opinion. I wish I was born a different creature or if I had to be a human it would be cool to be born as a celebrity

I think that mass stabbings and shootings force normies to confront themselves with the uncomfortable truth that the current system is a living hell for some.
They can claim that it's the fault of guns or of knives. Kek, they can even claim mental health, but it's all a cope. The underlying truth is that something pushed these people to so what they did, they weren't born with the aspiration to commit mass murder, they grew up to hate the system so much that this seemed to be the only thing to do.

Of course nothing will changez normies would rather blame inkies, the right wing, Islamists etc. but the truth is that a paradigm shift is the only thing that can happen. Society will have to change or it will collapse, but that is all the same to the elites

Well I wish average homes weren't 2.1 million dollars either but thats just how things are.

I didn't cause that or wanted it to be that way. Society did that not me.

Same with mass shootings. Its not a good thing but society caused that.

In the old days before the 1960s Americans were afraid to show off their new cars or appliances because it would make their neighbors jealous and unhappy. CEOs earned 4-5x more than their employees on average. Nowadays CEOs make something like 125x more than their employees. Americans have gone far from those days. As long as a man had a job, any job, and went to church regularly he could find a wife (usually his high school sweetheart and have 4-5 kids.).

Nowadays you gotta simp hard for some degenerate slobbish thot with pink/green/purple hair with nose rings and tattoos all over the place. And even then chances are high that she'll ghost you and move onto the next simp in her lineup.

Last edited:
Wish theyd go ER more often in Germany

Well I wish average homes weren't 2.1 million dollars either but thats just how things are.

In the old days before the 1960s Americans were afraid to show off their new cars or appliances because it would make their neighbors jealous and unhappy. CEOs earned 4-5x more than their employees on average. Nowadays CEOs make something like 125x more than their employees. Americans have gone far from those days. As long as a man had a job, any job, and went to church regularly he could find a wife (usually his high school sweetheart and have 4-5 kids.).

Nowadays you gotta simp hard for some degenerate slobbish thot with pink/green/purple hair with nose rings and tattoos all over the place. And even then chances are high that she'll ghost you and move onto the next simp in her lineup.
This. The reason things were better in the past is that non Chad and shorter men had skin in the game; there is no reason for them to be productive now.

mass shootings are cia trying too take away Americans freedom, they pay spergs with guns and pre-written manifestos

I think the crux of it is, most of these people perpetrate mass shootings as a means to an end. The end being, they are forever seared into the memory they inflicted unspeakable pain on. Their heinous act is the culmination of trying to find a purpose or meaning, to be remembered. If you kill yourself, you are just another nameless person who ended up being forgotten about, discarded by society. A shooting, in the mind of the shooter, is such an aberrant act of evil they will always be remembered.

That's how I see it, alongside the social decay you elucidated on. Mass shootings are a symptom of a wider social collapse.

I think that mass stabbings and shootings force normies to confront themselves with the uncomfortable truth that the current system is a living hell for some.
They can claim that it's the fault of guns or of knives. Kek, they can even claim mental health, but it's all a cope. The underlying truth is that something pushed these people to so what they did, they weren't born with the aspiration to commit mass murder, they grew up to hate the system so much that this seemed to be the only thing to do.

Of course nothing will changez normies would rather blame inkies, the right wing, Islamists etc. but the truth is that a paradigm shift is the only thing that can happen. Society will have to change or it will collapse, but that is all the same to the elites

Faggot

Good that’s what soyciety gets

Awesome. You reap what you sow.

just dont shot me

Based post. It's so sad that we only get seen when we do something bad. All the good things we do on the regular get unnoticed. I truly believe most of us are not bad people at all and are just driven to insanity by being so unloved and bullied in many cases. I do not suggest we should go ER, but I do believe we should be as selfish as possible and give back as little as we can to society. Treat society with as little care as we have been given.

Based post. It's so sad that we only get seen when we do something bad. All the good things we do on the regular get unnoticed. I truly believe most of us are not bad people at all and are just driven to insanity by being so unloved and bullied in many cases. I do not suggest we should go ER, but I do believe we should be as selfish as possible and give back as little as we can to society. Treat society with as little care as we have been given.
They don't care about us. So I hate society instead. And being a single child makes me feel vulnerable. So it makes me hate it even more. However I don't think going ER is a solution but yeah those people just feel like they got thier revenge on society for not loving or supporting them like some mentions George Sodini, Nicholas Cruz, the duo of Dyland Klebold and Eric Harris and ofc Elliot Rodgers