Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Mass immigration into white countries is not responsible for white genocide, the dogpill is a bigger cause.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Many stormfrontcels like to whine about how black men and hispanic men are stealing their women, the truth is most white women won't even think about fucking a nigger or a spic. But many white women like to fuck dogs. Dogs are the mos popular pets among white people, white countries have the highest rate of dog ownership. White women fucking dogs is going to be a bigger detriment to the white race then fucking non whites. White women and non white men can at least produce mongrels, while women fucking dogs can produce no offspring. If more and more white women discover dogpill, they will abandon all human men altogether. Then the white race will die off, because white gigachad will be cucked by a golden retriever!

this is so based I'm pinning this

I didn't have to get dogpilled at the end of my day, never browsing late night again :cryfeels:

Based dogpilled greycel :feelsthink:

This has to be the most retarded thread I've seen pinned yet and the nu-mods love to pin the dumbest shit.

while women fucking dogs can produce no offspring. If more and more white women discover dogpill, they will abandon all human men altogether. Then the white race will die off, because white gigachad will be cucked by a golden retriever!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: IT will touch this

White women are fucking niggers you need to literally never leave your house even once if you don't know this.

it's over:feelsrope: