Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel mass graves for boomers now

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
you go through a job application website, ever application goes like this:
YOU WILL TO HAVE 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, A DEGREE IN THIS, EASY ACCESS TO TRANSPORT, A GREAT PERSONALITY AND A LOVE FOR THE JOB
what the fuck?
YOU WILL, this is as arrogant and annoying as tinder profiles telling you to be 6 foot and handsome. it's even worse when they tell you to have a well-kept appearance because we all know that means not ugly
they don't even reply to job applications either, they are too good for that
these boomers are cutting bux programs across the board, telling everyone under 30 to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, acting like a job is something you should totally do for them while being grateful for it. you should be honoured to suck the toes of a 50 year old man with two investment properties for minimum wage.
everything requires a degree because employers jacked up their standards, these same employers got public university basically for free and ditched that when they got political power. they will never cut retirement though, nor will they cut gibs for immigrants who come here to be labour units for their retirement.

I wish I could line up every single boomer employer that got their job with no effort due to easy job availability, climbed up the ladder by sucking dick and fucking dick like a little sociopath for more returns than I will ever get for being a superhuman in today's workforce, line them up side by side, and shuffle up behind each one of them with a gun and blow their brains out. fuck these people and fuck everything they do to us

new replacement for retirement homes, throw them down holes like these

Last edited:
I got rejected from hundreds of jobs. I only got a job, because they felt sorry for me.
The immigrants are taking your jobs. Years ago, few immigrants, many jobs.

Try temp agencies. They hire anybody even convicted child rapist and cop killer who killed 2 other prisoners while in jail.

Boomer cucks ruined western civilization. Can't wait for them all to die out tbh.

Try temp agencies. They hire anybody even convicted child rapist and cop killer who killed 2 other prisoners while in jail.
did this
"sorry, we are looking for the most experienced applicants for a business, we are doing the business a service, not you. fuck off and go ask the government for bottom tier gibs subhuman"

high t thread

i hate the :redpill: "advice" for jobless people

"you're just a lazy millennial!"

i am jobless lazy millennial!
> /s

I got rejected from hundreds of jobs. I only got a job, because they felt sorry for me.
The immigrants are taking your jobs. Years ago, few immigrants, many jobs.

I see Trump is not doing his job