Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mass brainwashing of humanity -glorifying slavery and making slaves

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
These days I’m talking with normies and older people ,they seem so obsessed with “doing something” “doing jobs” and shit

And these people want everyone to do the same shit as they are doing ,being a slave with a slave life just like the society and media dictates them to do

1st normie said that “i sleep with 3 woman every week bro ! And I earn good and I drink alcohol ,why don’t you drink alcohol!? Why don’t you have friends or gfs?! You should get friends and more network while you’re young you’ll be alone !!! And you’ll regret this !! “

I said ok bro if you’re happy with your life why pressure others to do the stuff you’re doing ? Maybe actual people who aren’t programmed by the media or the society don’t want to be with ugly ass girls (he sleeps with ugly girls he’s high normie) ,or slave 24/7 then do programmed normie bullshit like binge drinking and having sex with uglies or using social media .

Then he said how having children is such a great thing ,this guy is not married too

Second guy said : you have to work hard to live !!! Your not working REEEE you have to work !!!

And I said “why should I work if I have all my needs done with my families money ? And why the fuck do I even have to marry and shit ? Literally every girl is used up by guys better looking that us and these whores will be mothers ffs ,why would a sane men ever work on anything if he doesn’t have more advantages with this work ? Men who marry mostly divorce cuz woman cheat on them ,they even commit suicide and shit ,cuz their mental slave programming gives errors and their weak pathetic mind can’t fathom the truth of the blackpill ,that’s what fat link said with bluepill kills

A guy who doesn’t work and lives off from his parents money is a much better and higher iq guy than a guy who works and has a family like every normie says ,these guys are the majority and they are breeding kids to be slaves just like themselves

These 2 people and most people now are enslaved and programmed by the media /society and most to “have kids,drink alcohol ,drink cigarettes,work hard “

Don’t be like these npc faggots ,there’s nothing wrong with living a life of solitude and peace IF you can

You live the life you want to and no one can say otherwise ,my needs are done and I am fully content with my life ,why should I ever work 1 minute for extra money which will not be worth it anyway

There’s nothing wrong with not having kids or slaving(working) ,actually the ones who have kids and work are the ones who are used by the rich and the clever

Go neet if you can otherwise do the best things for you

All humans should give up work and just do the bare minimum

yeah I agree, all the normies want the same things. it's all money and bitches. pathetic

I agree with this, but if you have any interests that involve money like buying books, new PC or gaming console because yours got too old to play shit anymore, food that you want to eat, going on trips, all this requires money. and i dont know about you, but my parents surely dont hand me money to go around doing pleasurable activites that i want. they let me live in their house for little to no rent, but they dont just give me a fucking stipend at 25 years old jfl

Good post :yes:
Live your life the best possible way for yourself.

But remember money is important and you should always strive to be monetarily independent without sacrificing yourself.

When you step back a bit it is really weird to think that society has naturalized things like conditioning children in 12 years of sitting at a desk, or all these forced holidays. In a way, "normie" isn't really an accurate term because I wouldn't call what most people do or expect to be "normal".

And work should only be something you do when you start to get low on money again. Fake costs like forced insurance are just to keep the hamster wheel running.

I agree with this, but if you have any interests that involve money like buying books, new PC or gaming console because yours got too old to play shit anymore, food that you want to eat, going on trips, all this requires money. and i dont know about you, but my parents surely dont hand me money to go around doing pleasurable activites that i want. they let me live in their house for little to no rent, but they dont just give me a fucking stipend at 25 years old jfl
Yeah mine too ,I don’t spend on anything other than food and games ,and maybe transportation

All trips and money spending things are already for normies

All trips and money spending things are already for normies
uhm normies make trips to get their dick sucked by desolate impoverished 3rd world chicks? that doesnt sound very normieish to me

uhm normies make trips to get their dick sucked by desolate impoverished 3rd world chicks? that doesnt sound very normieish to me
That’sa different thing , most normie s travel to “hang out” with friends and shit and party

When you step back a bit it is really weird to think that society has naturalized things like conditioning children in 12 years of sitting at a desk, or all these forced holidays
It’sfucking insane too

Based. Cucks and foids should be enslaved

Good post :yes:
Live your life the best possible way for yourself.

But remember money is important and you should always strive to be monetarily independent without sacrificing yourself.
No point revolving our lives around normies that lead such pointless ones:feelsLightsaber: