Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mass antisemitic rally in front of Munich synagogue calls for Israel’s eradication

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

We need more of this. We need a massive army of protestors to storm every single synagogue in America and Europe exposing the kikes for their crimes and we need everyone UNITED, white, black, muslim, christian we are all in this movement together. More Germans need to wake up and learn their history because what the kikes are doing to Palestinians right now is the exact same as what they were doing to Germans throughout history. Kikes were controlling all of the land and the government and because Hitler said #FreeGermany they created a narrative to frame him as evil just like they're doing to Palestinians right now. Now people are waking up and seeing the truth

Germany are also hosting Euro 2024. I wonder what chaos we’ll see in Germany or Paris this summer

Da joos must pay

We need more of this. We need a massive army of protestors to storm every single synagogue in America and Europe exposing the kikes for their crimes and we need everyone UNITED, white, black, muslim, christian we are all in this movement together. More Germans need to wake up and learn their history because what the kikes are doing to Palestinians right now is the exact same as what they were doing to Germans throughout history. Kikes were controlling all of the land and the government and because Hitler said #FreeGermany they created a narrative to frame him as evil just like they're doing to Palestinians right now. Now people are waking up and seeing the truth
Giga Zased.

The irony being that the protesters are only in the country because the jews let them in.

Considering they're carrying out genocide the patience of the goyim has been remarkable.