Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Mass activation of foidlings' body dysmorphia/eating disorders is a good alternative to going ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Some quick praxis I've been trying:

In "progress pics" subreddits, always comment in foid threads with "great start!" no matter how much weight they've lost. Its subtle, doesn't ring any alarms, but will make them feel inadaquate.

In "healthy meal" subreddits or tweets, reply with "Wow, that's a lot! You must be very tall!". This will induce ED thoughts in even the most self-confident foid.

In any thread where they post their body and ask for advice, look for the most overdeveloped muscle. Tell them they need to focus on that muscle. Typically, that is the muscle they already feel the most insecure about, and you'll be making it worse.

When they ask for diet advice, give what seem to be good food tips, but always double or triple the calories of fruits or veggies. I tell them that lettuce has about 100 calories in a cup, and apples are 150 each. Its subtle, but it will start to scare them, and trigger EDs

We don't need to go ER, when we can have them do it themselves

thats a good idea. i mainly troll trannies on reddit but this seems like a fun alternative

all of my reddit accounts get reported and banned 1 day after creation. i just make new ones and repeat the process.

This is useless. They will just ignore what you say and go back to eating 2500 cals a day while sedentary.

Stuff like that only works when it affects men, majority of whores you'll say that too will be backed up by an army of simps telling her she's a beautiful goddess.
This is useless. They will just ignore what you say and go back to eating 2500 cals a day while sedentary.

You're just not subtle enough. Its not about telling them they're fat, its about sneakily undermining the work they've been doing.