Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Maslow-shaming, a socio-economic control device

L

Lubricure

Veteran
★★★★★
Recently, I was talking with a friend of mine about scientific discoveries and he suddenly came up with “you should think more about pussy”, profusely hinting at doing like him and implying this would net me some sex in the same way he gets to have. I raised an eyebrow in my typical skeptical fashion and I told him to stop doing Maslow-shaming because this will not cause a catgirl in shining bra to appear and rescue me from my inability of getting sex. He realized my point and the conversation returned “normal”, but still it has sparked a few thoughts in my mind. Probably most of them have been already covered in the previous topics, but I would like a feedback and anything you would like to add.

Femoidal agenda

Maslow-shaming is not generally performed on the primary needs that are not directly regulated by femoids. In contrast, needs like food, water, shelter, sleep, homeostasis (excretion, respiration, etc.) are subjected to virtue signaling and the world is “hell-bent” on eradicating shortages in such areas with (((charitable))) actions and so on. Nothing really changes, the only visible outcome are a few photos on Retardbook, a slap of likes or delicious karma :soy:.

So, the inability of attaining the fulfilment of sexual needs is weaponized by females through the definition of “losers”, “creep”, etc., when they are themselves the causative agent that allows to the same “losers” to exist. Friendly reminder, when a femoid withholds sexual access from her looksmatch or moderately above, she (((forgets))) she wouldn't survive a minute in the dating arena in a man's shoes. And she also forgets chad is not a faithful being, but we know they aren't able to think to long term consequences, unless it's too late. They systematically do Maslow-shaming to increase the price of pussy, limit sexual access and centralize distribution in order to get more revenue for less product. We are observing this in the steep and seemingly unlimited increase of the cost of pussy, which has reaped also Jeff Bezos as divorce rape victim. He shouldn't have married in the first place tbh.

The higher the number of males locked of out the sexual marketplace, the higher the cost of pussy becomes, except for an ever-narrowing elite circle, who is instead noticing a stable decrease in the price of such commodity. Femoids are against every technology that demystifies sex, even if this would benefit their own genes, aka their sons. Their staggering degree of solipsism is a built-in feature of their firmware and I suspect that only genetic engineering might correct that.

Soycuck :soy: / bluepill :bluepill: / redpill :redpill: side

Probably blinded by the sudden cessation of their sexual starvation, because they got access to the VaGGGina, they get hubristic and start believing that she won´t leave them, they forget concepts as hypergamy once they buy into the delusion they´re settling down and rub their new sparkling slave status, cleverly disguised as a Privilege, in the face of other males. While this produces a brief increase in social standing, this is short lived, and it actually worsens their own SMV and position over time. Maslow-shaming creates a tense atmosphere of distrust, disincentivizes team play and fosters damaging competition. These three effects, in my opinion, are the big 3 that prevent a real sexual liberation from femoidal dictatorship.

Femoidal dictatorship is mostly backed by nothing, if not the mere existence of law enforcement, provagina laws and the sheer quantity of money wasted to keep this monkey circus going forward. While law enforcement is fundamental to allow the society to behave in a productive and orderly fashion, create security and comfort, lay the conditions for family formation and technological progress, when politics is highjacked by femoidal urges, this protective system loses many of their positive functions.

TL;DR: Whenever a man rubs his Privilege (pussy haver status) in the face of another one, he makes his life more difficult for everyone, included himself. In this view, the desacralization of sex and the adoption of a paradigm without Maslow-shaming, become two of the fundamental steps to strip femoids of their recklessly abused power and restore a semblance of sense in this cucked society.

I mean the thread makes sense. It also points at the hypocrisy of foids.

I mean the thread makes sense. It also points at the hypocrisy of foids.

Indeed, their hypocrisy is almost unreal. Once I told a femoid with teenage sons, in a subtle way, that her sons will have trouble finding a girlfriend, not because they're ugly -they´re at least a full 6/10-, but because they´re just average and average is not enough anymore (unless landwhale betabuxing).

The spark of fear in her eyes mogged a horror movie.

average is not enough anymore

Very true, normie tier at minimum with at least a minimum of a few other contributing factors as well to even consider getting a girlfriend.