Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Masking hypergamy with pandemic.

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
In this pew research titled "Most Americans who are ‘single and looking’ say dating has been harder during the pandemic",
It states that dating during the coronavirus outbreak dating is harder than it was before, imagine how hard it must be for the subhumans. jfl it never began.

they write, "Daters were already unhappy with their dating lives before the pandemic. In 2019, two-thirds said their dating lives were not going well, and three-quarters said it was difficult for them to find people to date."
JFL i wonder why, maybe there arent many meeks and thugs running around beating people up.

"Men are also more likely than women to say they are now more interested in a committed relationship (15% vs. 8%)".

For many daters, COVID-19 vaccination status isn’t important, but about four-in-ten say they would only go out with someone who was vaccinated​

Now read this

Among single adults who are not looking for a relationship or dates right now, 28% say one reason for not dating is that they are concerned about being exposed to the coronavirus.Women are about twice as likely as men to say this is a major reason (13% vs. 6%).

ALSO
Concerns about COVID-19 are low on the list of reasons for not dating, relative to other reasons.

Make what you will of this survey

Dating is so unfair :soy::soy:

But muh I am not inkwell

Men are also more likely than women to say they are now more interested in a committed relationship (15% vs. 8%)"
This is it, men are more feminine than women now, I can see it even here when incels cry about muh perfect gf and a wife, the :bluepill: already won