Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Masculinity is shamed everywhere

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
Men aren't allowed to be men anymore and it's what (((they))) want. Just checked out of curiosity the search results for masculinity-images on different search engines and literally every result is about shaming traditional masculinity and embracing femininity.

DuckDuckGo

e7bebd1cda069946acb4eefe89ce1987.jpg

Google

d81a759cc0bfe56a52aea2fd2cdfcedd.jpg

Bing

d1767a60f60a2bf06c65f8bf6f0bcb7d.jpg

Masculinity is simply bad today and must be culled from society to make everyone a feminine, obliging slave. This is why they hate incels because we still try to keep our masculinity and our rights as a man (a wife who's not a whore).

because they want to domain men

Never use Google or bing, they are 100% controlled by globohomo and use filters to turn you into a progressive by feeding you said content.

I wonder who's gonna work on a construction site when the government has turned everyone into consumerist femboys

This is why they hate incels because we still try to keep our masculinity and our rights as a man
My mother is trying to do this too, she is an npc bot sent to destroy my soul and replace it with something artificial

If chad is masculine, it’s suddenly a good thing

for sub 8 men

Its not a coincidence that women feel repulsed by average men and only want Chad.
It’s because they actually get brainwashed into hating men in general, everything we hear about men since childhood is negative and anti-men, but they can’t resist Chad, because at the end, human nature can’t be defeated, it can only be suppressed.
That’s why they want Chad to become gay and stop being masculine, so that he becomes a little repulsive too.

Last edited:
I remember reading "mein Kampf“ and Hitler explained how the people we are not allowed to mention even back then controlled the media and the theatre.
They made anti-white propaganda, mocked white traditions and culture and people were actually not understanding it’s effects in the long term, they thought, it’s just satire, what’s the issue haha…
They were destroying and profaning traditions which causes people in the long term to not give a damn about tradition and forget them.
This is the consequence.

They were defaming everyone on the newspaper who defended tradition and the love for one’s nation.

Last edited:
Never use Google or bing, they are 100% controlled by globohomo and use filters to turn you into a progressive by feeding you said content.

I wonder who's gonna work on a construction site when the government has turned everyone into consumerist femboys
DuckDuckGo is practically ruined too, there's no search engine which the leftists don't control (I think)

Men needs to man up and take the world back from foids and jews

Thats why Social engineers Like Andrew Tate can Strife Very hard in this World.

People Like Money and Ego , and He sells both of These Points / Promises.

Snakes and liers will Always Strife in a World like this.

masculine looking/ behaving guys are not the ones that are incel...

soyciety may shame these men but women are still picking those alpha males.

like one user said, biology/ nature cant be defeated.

its the classic syndrome of women complainning about the guys they are heavily attracted to

Masculinity is cope I just wanna fuck

in day to day life masculinity is still valued but the mass culture shuns it. the west is retarded.