Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Masculinity and femininity/Alpha and beta is based on looks

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
It’s simple, if you’re 6’3+ and big. People will view you as masculine, even if you don’t act traditionally masculine.

But if you are 5’3, skinny and boyish looking. Nobody is gonna say you are masculine. Even if you have the most “alpha” masculine personality type ever, even more than the 6’3 guy I mentioned.

People will see you as feminine just because of your build and look. Even if you have a beard and muscles you will get pushed around because you’re a small chump.

There is no “masculine behavior” because it only applies to tall men. Your height is your masculinity.

Looks are just everything, even outside of dating. A situation with people in it, looks will be the most important thing.

Frame is more important in masculinity than height.

Water, but it's important to remember that. In some rare cases you can make yourself more "alpha" as a manlet by having a really big charisma or thugmaxxing, but generally it's over, because this things are mostly determined by your genes and your surrounding when you were a kid

Height is LAW

Height is LAW
Yup. I hate when I see a chubby 5’1 Latina with some 6’3 skinny blonde guy. Like what the fuck euthanize the spic foid with zyklon and get that guy his proper Aryan 6 foot foid

I dont't think that's fully accurate. It's rather outwards signs of high testosterone that signal masculinity to people. Angular robust face and skeleton. Thick skin. High facial hair follical density. Maculine muscle to bodyfat ratio. A long and broad face with a strong forward grown chin. Large hands and V shaped body type. Height plays a huge role obviously don't get me wrong but there is more to it. No adult looks at a 6'3 lanky guy with a small head with soft features and perceives that as masculine. They instinctively will put someone that looks like jason statham or bruce willis in the manly category tho even if they are of average height.

True masculinity is more related to temperament/personality than it is to a man’s surface level image (e.g. size of his cock, height, muscle mass, etc.)

Looks are just everything, even outside of dating. A situation with people in it, looks will be the most important thing.
Radar GIF

Foids personality detector

True masculinity is more related to temperament/personality than it is to a man’s surface level image (e.g. size of his cock, height, muscle mass, etc.)
It's still related to physicality.
For example, if you have small balls then they wouldn't produce enough testosterone and you would act more like androgynous being than an adult male.

That part about height honestly isn't true at all. Some of the most badass men of the past century have been manlets.

It's still related to physicality.
For example, if you have small balls then they wouldn't produce enough testosterone and you would act more like androgynous being than an adult male.
The physiological layer of masculinity is relevant sure but everyone in the west (retards) has a completely shallow incorrect definition of masculinity

That's true, but most of it is changeable outside of height

The physiological layer of masculinity is relevant sure but everyone in the west (retards) has a completely shallow incorrect definition of masculinity
This guy knows the things

Scientific, historical and philosophical literature
I'm trying to read King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine, have an opinion about it?

I'm trying to read King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine, have an opinion about it?
It’s written by 2 guys that are Jungian analysts or something like that. Haven’t read that one YET, paperback prints are only 10 to 12 dollars so I’ll buy a copy sooner than later.

It’s simple, if you’re 6’3+ and big. People will view you as masculine, even if you don’t act traditionally masculine.

But if you are 5’3, skinny and boyish looking. Nobody is gonna say you are masculine. Even if you have the most “alpha” masculine personality type ever, even more than the 6’3 guy I mentioned.

People will see you as feminine just because of your build and look. Even if you have a beard and muscles you will get pushed around because you’re a small chump.

There is no “masculine behavior” because it only applies to tall men. Your height is your masculinity.
Don't forget voice. If you have a high pitched voice you're guaranteed to be called a soyboy.