Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Masculinity above face

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
I've seen some ugly men with some beautiful women and they all share the same trait, they're masculine as fuck. Their face is not attractive at all but because they're big and tall with tattoo's it gets them the beautiful girl.

I've seen so many men like this, masculine but with an undesirable face. A lot of men with attractive women are absolute knuckleheads, they're always 6ft+, ripped to fuck and caked in tattoo's. And many of them are abusive controlling bastards. Society is plagued by toxic masculinity, we have more compassion and understanding than most men yet we have nothing to show for it :feelsBox:.

you can only be masculine if you're tall

Lol ogres don’t get beautiful women only hyper masculine attractive chads.

Some dimorphic roided full ogre will pull ugly high t single mom whores with 100+ bodies LMFAO

you can only be masculine if you're tall
ye they're always 6ft+, then they roidmaxx which elevates their masculinity to another level. Women love tall masculine men, it's literally their minimum requirement. If a man has those boxes ticked then he's got it made. A handsome face can compensate for height if you have the pretty boy look.

ye they're always 6ft+, then they roidmaxx which elevates their masculinity to another level. Women love tall masculine men, it's literally their minimum requirement. If a man has those boxes ticked then he's got it made. A handsome face can compensate for height if you have the pretty boy look.
True kekek

Last edited:
I've seen some ugly men with some beautiful women and they all share the same trait, they're masculine as fuck. Their face is not attractive at all but because they're big and tall with tattoo's it gets them the beautiful girl.

I've seen so many men like this, masculine but with an undesirable face. A lot of men with attractive women are absolute knuckleheads, they're always 6ft+, ripped to fuck and caked in tattoo's. And many of them are abusive controlling bastards. Society is plagued by toxic masculinity, we have more compassion and understanding than most men yet we have nothing to show for it :feelsBox:.
You said it yourself, they're tall and ripped
Facial bone structure > height > body > all
They can still be considered Chad, don't lie to yourself

There's this beautiful albanian girl on my facebook who is with an absolute meathead. His face does not match her beauty at all, but because he's tall and ripped to fuck it gets him the perfect life.

Same for another guy who was in my school, use be skinny, gormless, ugly face, NEETBux. Now he's shredded to fuck, competes in bodybuilding competitions, both arms tattooed like the Rock. And now he's engaged to a gorgeous girl with kids.

It's so sad because despite our looks, we have so much value as sufferers are always more compassion and understanding. I'm admittedly a selfish person but I also have a lot of understanding as reflected in my work supporting children. Yet I have nothing to show for it, I'm short, big nose, slim, introverted with mental health issues. I just wish there was someone out there that would match our value first and foremost but looks are everything. We're too sensitive based on our situation which is an emasculate trait in itself. It's ironic that same trait makes us more understanding yet emasculate in the same breath.

A lot of men with attractive women are absolute knuckleheads, they're always 6ft+, ripped to fuck and caked in tattoo's. And many of them are abusive controlling bastards.
Most of them are typical Deanos, aren't they?