Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Maryana Bezuglaya introduced a bill proposing to allow Ukrainian officers to kill (male) soldiers who arbitrarily left their positions...

Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-

or refused to obey orders".​

This is a key example of how big the lie that "men start all the wars" and "men provoke the aggression, men send others to their death" is.

It is very hard to be supportive of Ukraine when this is the kind of action that is taking place.

A proposal is made in the Rada to allow Ukrainian officers to kill deserters
A member of the Verkhovna Rada and Volodymyr Zelensky’s Servant of the People party, Maryana Bezuglaya, has introduced a bill proposing to allow Ukrainian officers to kill soldiers who arbitrarily leave their positions or refuse to obey orders.
The bill is in the database of the Rada. Changes are proposed to be made to the statute of the internal service of the armed forces of Ukraine on ensuring the possibility of stopping criminal offenses in the conditions of a special period.
The current version of the document states that "in a combat situation, the commander (chief) may use a weapon or give an order to his subordinates to use it, if it is impossible to stop a criminal offense in another way, while not causing death to a soldier."
The draft proposes to exclude from the document the last part of the phrase - "while not causing death to a serviceman."
The deserters? Pretty much all male, because it is conscripted male soldiers opposing continual deployment that spurred this, and it is under Zelenskyy's orders that all males 18 to 60 be prohibited from leaving Ukraine so that they can "fight for their country".
It was a woman that proposed this, a woman that has no risk of being drafted at all. It is a modern day occurrence that clearly puts to rest the lie that women play no part in wars and that it's all men's doing. This is a woman that wants to punish men that aren't as eager to go to war as she is, even though it is only those men that will have to face lethal risks from going to war and not her.

It also shows that sadly like shaming men into war, shooting male soldiers that desert is still happening today. It cannot be brushed aside or seen as a thing of the past, and we should all be outraged and demand things like this stop. Do not think that if it's deemed acceptable for it to happen to these males, it cannot also happen to you, or that you are protected simply because you don't currently live in a war torn nation.

Please stand in solidarity with the males suffering and fully show your disdain, contempt and opposition for this in whatever legal manner you can.

Please remember to sign this petition to show support for males 18 to 60 to leave Ukraine if you haven't already
chng.it/FFYRT2Yc

Jesus fucking Christ they are actually killing disposable men right now

Fucking sad af

Human rights my ass

Fuck Ukraine and russia

Loads of women spammed on social media how they want low-status men forced into war to die, now a high-ranking woman proposes shooting drafted men who flee... The pattern is very clear that war is a women's appetite. Women want war to be inflicted on men they see as disgusting. No one is going to fool me otherwise and say that war is a male-caused problem, when it's clear the opposite is more true.

This is just plain evil ffs

Someone will avenge these men eventually

And a Woman proposed this to get rid of poor disposable man

She really need to get raped and brutally murdered

And a Woman proposed this to get rid of poor disposable man

She really need to get raped and brutally murdered
There should be a law to make her suck the dick of every conscript for moral support:feelskek:

really makes you want to go ER on a refugee shelter (all foids) here in virtual Poland in Minecraft

3da78 george2borwell2bon2bwar propaganda2bquotepic

The pattern is very clear that war is a women's appetite. Women want war to be inflicted on men they see as disgusting. No one is going to fool me otherwise and say that war is a male-caused problem, when it's clear the opposite is more true.

Despite all the male-shaming bullshit, foids are much more attracted to violence (and especially the associated drama) than men.
I'm not saying that men would not be aggressive without foid influence, but a huge chunk of male aggression can be attributed to the male wanting to impress foids or show off.

She needs to be captured by Russian special forces and transferred to the leper colony in India as a sex slave for 5'2 balding curry manlets.

187ea5eeab047ed605a5d049e0b76dd1a4ce7b3d

30 big

Ukrainians boyos are treated like a cannon fodder, they can't leave Ukraine, and they are forced to fight in meaningless war. Feel bad for them.:cryfeels:
Yet, western media will continue to describe the conflict one-sidedly.

Ukrainians boyos are treated like a cannon fodder, they can't leave Ukraine, and they are forced to fight in meaningless war. Feel bad for them.:cryfeels:
Yet, western media will continue to describe the conflict one-sidedly.
West uses them as a cannon fodder in a plan to weaken Russia. Imagine dying for Western [ globohomo ] elites.

Personally, the gender loyalty thing to me is cucked. The people that are dying in ukraine are all normies who would probably bully me if I lived there. And really, is there anybody here actually from ukraine? I don’t care about bluepilled incels dying. Fuck them.

I hope they pass more laws like this so more normies die. I want Russia to kill all normies.

Also I only care about myself

There would be some retard calling her strong brave and shit

Personally, the gender loyalty thing to me is cucked. The people that are dying in ukraine are all normies who would probably bully me if I lived there. And really, is there anybody here actually from ukraine? I don’t care about bluepilled incels dying. Fuck them.

I hope they pass more laws like this so more normies die. I want Russia to kill all normies.

Also I only care about myself
Retards like you are the reason why this gynocentric society exists in the first place.
Policies which benefit / harm males will also affect you as well, dumbass. You need to look out for the interests of all men in the same way that foids look out for their own interests.

Retards like you are the reason why this gynocentric society exists in the first place.
Policies which benefit / harm males will also affect you as well, dumbass. You need to look out for the interests of all men in the same way that foids look out for their own interests.
I like policies which benefit all men, because it benefits me. And I don’t like policies which hurt all men because it hurts me. But this policy only hurts Ukrainian men. I’m not Ukrainian so idgaf

Lol this sounds reminiscent of the (((soviet))) era where retreaters were shot by (((commissars)))

Why are Ukrainians defending a (((parasite))) government??

I like policies which benefit all men, because it benefits me. And I don’t like policies which hurt all men because it hurts me. But this policy only hurts Ukrainian men. I’m not Ukrainian so idgaf
JFL at thinking that western countries won't take inspiration from this:lul:

Lol this sounds reminiscent of the (((soviet))) era where retreaters were shot by (((commissars)))

Why are Ukrainians defending a (((parasite))) government??
Jews....

Jews everywhere.....