Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Marxism-Rodgerism" is the most ridiculous cope Incels ever invented

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
A few years back, we had stormfrontcels. These mostly self-eliminated in various ways

Now we have "Marxist-Rodgerists", LOL:feelshaha:

Marxism is the essence of the bluepill, morons. Don't you get that? If you paint yourself as "victims", you are screwed. Wahmen will always be more victims than you and you will be pigeonholed as the eternal misogynist perpetrators of rape, etc.

And you want to build a vanguard party of Incels? Come on! Incels can't even trust each other enough to meet-up IRL. Not to mention that "workers" were in the majority, while incels are not.

So, this is a cope, with obviously no prospects of ever becoming reality. It is just to "have fun" being just as "Marxist" as bluepiller SJWs but in an "incel way"

Marxism-Rodgerism is the Bluepill :bluepill: with Incel characteristics

A few years back, we had stormfrontcels. These mostly self-eliminated in various ways
Correction - 90% of people here are still stormcels literally everybody here is extremely racist, homophobic and anti semitic. Also 99% of us are right wing traditionalists, In fact we literally bully people who aren’t.

Correction - 90% of people here are still stormcels literally everybody here is extremely racist, homophobic and anti semitic. Also 99% of us are right wing traditionalists, In fact we literally bully people who aren’t.
Why don't "we" bully Marxist-Rodgerists then?

Why don't "we" bully Marxist-Rodgerists then?
Most people here do kek. I know of like, 1 or 2 people who treat the shit ideology seriously, and the rest makes fun of it and its followers.

Marxist-Rodgerism would involve physical force. So its not about "painting yourself as a victim". There is no persuasion, no debate. Mao Tse Tung said change only comes through the barrel of a gun. Not saying its actually going to happen but you've misunderstood if you think its about trying to convince people to try it jfl

Most people here do kek. I know of like, 1 or 2 people who treat the shit ideology seriously, and the rest makes fun of it and its followers.
Good, but why this stupid thread about a "definition" of Inceldom (which was in fact a Marxist-Rodgerist propaganda thread) was allowed to be pinned by the mods? I did not see and protests or "bullying"

@ElTruecel, this question is also for you

Marxist-Rodgerism would involve physical force. So its not about "painting yourself as a victim". There is no persuasion, no debate. Mao Tse Tung said change only comes through the barrel of a gun. Not saying its actually going to happen but you've misunderstood if you think its about trying to convince people to try it jfl
A candidate for "bullying", @ElTruecel and @Kentuckycel. Let us see what you can do

Marxist-Rodgerism would involve physical force. So its not about "painting yourself as a victim".
Marxism is ALWAYS about painting yourself as a victim. If you put "Marxism" in the name, you have to own up to that

There is no persuasion, no debate. Mao Tse Tung said change only comes through the barrel of a gun. Not saying its actually going to happen but you've misunderstood if you think its about trying to convince people to try it jfl
Then it is a cope

I didn't come up with this shit, I'm just pointing out that enforced monogamy is not something you would try to convince people to do, you would force them. So it wouldn't matter if they "saw you as a victim" if they're facing the wall at gun point. I agree that its a cope to think it will ever happen tho. Its over

I didn't come up with this shit, I'm just pointing out that enforced monogamy is not something you would try to convince people to do, you would force them. So it wouldn't matter if they "saw you as a victim" if they're facing the wall at gun point. I agree that its a cope to think it will ever happen tho. Its over
Incels do not even trust each other enough to meet-up IRL. How are you going to "force" anybody if you cannot organize?

Incels do not even trust each other enough to meet-up IRL. How are you going to "force" anybody if you cannot organize?
Yes I agree with this actually. Arabcel talabanis managed it but most cant jfl

Don't bother with idiots, just put them on your ignore list. Don't bump their threads.

"marxist-rodgerism" I just got that, jfl

Too much infomartion for Commie Copers too handle

@K9Otaku what is wrong exactly with Athenian Anarcho Capitalist Monarchy?

And don't say it's foid worship. When you've been a virgin for literally thousands of years, you earn the right to be called a woman.

Only shitskins fall for that

I would support stalinism-rodgerism

@K9Otaku what is wrong exactly with Athenian Anarcho Capitalist Monarchy?

And don't say it's foid worship. When you've been a virgin for literally thousands of years, you earn the right to be called a woman.
Do you seriously believe Athena exists or are you using her name as an allegory of some sort?

Do you seriously believe Athena exists or are you using her name as an allegory of some sort?
The former and I believe allegory angle pushers should be persecuted by law.

You just voted yes in the poll thread.

You realize that all you are going to get (after being on the waiting list for 20+ years) is a fat goblina or a walking skeleton just out of reeducation camp with boobs as flat as vacuum cleaner dust bags, don't you?

You just voted yes in the poll thread.

You realize that all you are going to get (after being on the waiting list for 20+ years) is a fat goblina or a walking skeleton just out of reeducation camp with boobs as flat as vacuum cleaner dust bags, don't you?
You know what, just to spite you, I'm going to give @Michael W. Ford the best foid the state can give him

Cross-linking a relevant post I made on another thread here about why I am not a Marxist-Rodgerist:

So, the thing is, with schizoids, we're actually secret narcissists. Most schizoids aren't aware or conscious of this fact. It takes some deep self-reflection and humility which comes with age. Schizoids are what happens when a natural narcissist has little social success growing up, due to lack of looks or perhaps a co-occurrence of autistic personality traits. As the rejections from people pile up, including from one's own parents, we retreat into our own fantasy worlds where we can remake ourselves the (anti-)hero of own narrative. He's right about many of us becoming insufferable shit-posters or worse. I certainly was in my teens and 20s, until I grew bored of burning bridges in one online community after another. It led no where but to more pain and suffering. So I retreated further inward.

What's interesting is that he identifies the existence of schizoid traits in the Woke phenomenon. The desire for Mastery over others. I would agree, and that it's no coincidence that many others have described Woke as being centered around a constellation of narcissistic attributes. The two are directly related. Modern Western culture is highly reinforcing of narcissism. When you think about it, most of the progressive leftoid types who embrace Woke, "critical consciousness" and so on believe they have been rejected or denied the "American dream," because there's no way they'll ever be able to escape the poverty and servitude of student loan debt or be able to afford to buy their own home on the income of a Starcucks barista. They are material narcissists who have no or little material success, and hence have become material schizoids. Or maybe they're some mixed-race mutt and look on with envy at the historical successes of cultures such as Europeans or East-Asians. Or the same, but with gender.

What's interesting here is that instead of retreating into an individualist secret fantasy world, they're retreating into a shared, collective, albeit still false-fantasy construction that is "Woke." They themselves call this mental construction "critical consciousness." It's like they've given themselves over to this post-modern Marxist egregore or demonic consciousness. A demonic consciousness that wants to burn the bridges of the material world until everything collapses into nothingness. Or as they call it, a state of "equity." More like, a state of maximum entropy. All simply to spite what they perceive as God for denying them the material comforts promised to them by Western entertainment, advertisements and culture. Here, I'm hinting at the Gnostic roots of the progressive left, but I will digress. Regardless, it's the ultimate narcissistic rage.

Perhaps in this, I would argue, there is some similarity between the Woke and the Marxist-Rodgerists in our community, if you really think about it. The MRs are attempting to construct a shared, delusional, schizoid consciousness, just like the Woke, so that they can channel their collective angst together in order to powermaxx socially. Just wait, soon "By Any Means Necessary" will also become the mantra of the MRs, and gas-lighting will become permissible. Which is why I refuse to to cast my lot with them. It's a self-destructive path, just like Woke. Those who live by the sword will ultimately pay the final price and die by the sword.

The way out of this trap is to come to the realization that you're a narcissist and that you are and always have been your own worst enemy. You have no rights, no guarantees in this world. You deserve nothing, and never have. And how can you have mastery over others if you can't even be a master over your own self-destructive, bridge-burning predisposition. The narcissist is unworthy of being a master. And perhaps there's no real fixing that. But at least you can learn to let go and learn to be more forgiving of others, yourself and ultimately of God or of the Universe for the pain you endure.

Last edited:

Now we have "Marxist-Rodgerists", LOL:feelshaha:

Marxism is the essence of the bluepill, morons. Don't you get that? If you paint yourself as "victims", you are screwed. Wahmen will always be more victims than you and you will be pigeonholed as the eternal misogynist perpetrators of rape, etc.

And you want to build a vanguard party of Incels? Come on! Incels can't even trust each other enough to meet-up IRL. Not to mention that "workers" were in the majority, while incels are not.

So, this is a cope, with obviously no prospects of ever becoming reality. It is just to "have fun" being just as "Marxist" as bluepiller SJWs but in an "incel way"

Marxism-Rodgerism is the Bluepill :bluepill: with Incel characteristics
I was just hoping it was just a Joke with the occasional dipshit taking it seriously just the hardcore misogyny.

I was just hoping it was just a Joke with the occasional dipshit taking it seriously just the hardcore misogyny.
It is a joke. It is just that not everybody notices it.